• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

we signed on the dotted line...so let the fun (planning begin!)

Congrats on getting a planner and the ap's! I can't wait til this semster in college is over either!! I'm definitely working on that countdown as well!

So there are so many exciting things going on! We set our date for our PS...Dec. 29- Jan. 4!!! I have never seen the Christmas decor and it all will still be up so I'm super excited about that!! :banana:
Another exciting thing...graduation is 22 days away!!!! I can't even believe that college career is about to be over!! Bitter sweet I think. :eek:
The other super exciting thing is we took our engagement pictures and we couldn't be happier! A sorority sister, who is a photography major, took them and we can't stop looking at them. Here are just a few...

Campus_PhoneBooth.jpg

Campus_Door1BW.jpg

Campus_Steps3BW.jpg

Campus_Water3.jpg

Pumpkin4.jpg

Pumpkin2.jpg

Pumkin_HeatlyKiss.jpg

Your engagement pictures look great! Congrats on setting a date for the planning session!!

The dress is beautiful and the pictures are great. That's awesome that you have such a talented friend. Also, you are getting married the day before me, so props to another 'second week of June '09 bride' :cool1:

The dress is beautiful and the pictures are great. That's awesome that you have such a talented friend. Also, you are getting married the day before me, so props to another 'second week of June '09 bride' :cool1:

It will be here b4 we know it!!

So, my dress...MY VERY DRESS I ORDERED IN JULY will be here NEXT WEEK!!!! :cool1:
I have family coming in for Christmas and can't wait to try MY OWN dress on for them and not the sample!! :thumbsup2

My guests starting receiving their STD (the new ones) today and they look AWESOME in hand!!! ITS ALL COMING TOGETHER!!

I am in the process of filling out the pre-planning session packet. I really am indecisive on what music I want where for the ceremony! TOO MANY CHOICES!! hahaha DF two requests are for him and the groomsmen to walk in with Pirates of the Caribbean Theme and for our Unity Candle and Acoustic Version of Foo Fighters Everlong...and the rest is up to me! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Nat King Cole, and Nora Jones!! I know for sure we are going to leave to Etta James "At Last" and our Grandparents and Parents are going to be seated to Frank Sinatra "Someone to Watch Over Me" I don't want it to be too over bearing with Old School but I just love it so!!:love:

Any suggestions? ;)

Just found your PJ. Your engagement pictures are fantastic. You have a very talented friend!!! Your dress is gorgeous! I am like you, I am so into Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, anything old school. Actually our first dance is going to be "At Last"! If I was having an Ipod set up or DJ I would have had them play Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin during the dinner portion of the reception but we decided on the violinist only so at our at home reception we will have them play their music during dinner. :goodvibes

I can't wait to hear about more of your plans!!!! Everything sounds great so far!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter