We sure are a quiet bunch

Something!

There, I said it. :p

I'd think of something else to say, but I'm tired and we leave in the AM for DW. Yay!

Welcome to the DIS! Have a <b>magical</b> trip :)

Hi!!!

Sometimes this site is busy - sometimes it is not.

My upcoming trip I am rooming with people that I haven't meet in person yet - they are from Australia - any hints on how to get along?

Well, just be nice? Don't hog the bathroom? LOL, that sounds like a lot of fun.

Hi DaveH, can't wait to meet you, it won't be long now.

To spicey......

As for gettting along with the Aussies -- one thing I've learned is that they tend to be rather sensitive about being called British. Or asked "What part of Britain are you from." Just a hint. I've gotten rather good at being able to tell the difference in accents between an Aussie, a Kiwi, and a Brit.

Good Luck and have a fabulous time!

SOMETHING

There, I said it, you made me say it (read like a cheap melodrama). :p

Have fun for all those that leave today or in the next couple of days.

Steven

Yep! Can't wait! Changes or no changes, DISCON is going to be a blast :)

Something

Hello, It's getting closer to my first solo trip.

Hi Jwill, when is your trip? I'm solo 11/30 through 12/11.

Hi nativetxn:

I will miss you and many others it seems by a few days. I will be there Dec 16-20.

Originally posted by jwill
Something

Hello, It's getting closer to my first solo trip.

Hey jwill, you'll have so much fun on your first solo trip. I took mine last year and now I 'm not sure if I can even go to WDW with someone else. Have fun and tell us how the trip went when you get back.

Thanks for the encouragement boston Tigger, hopefully I do enjoy it enough to do another solo trip. I can already see some of the advantages of going solo: your schedule, your places to eat, not waiting for the bathroom caravan. on hte other hand I am sure I will miss somethings about going with others, most notably; dining. After considering all of that I am really going to treat this as an adventure.

Something. :teeth:

Really cool about the Aussies. I spent a month in Australia MANY years ago and LOVED it! How did you get matched up with them?

You have a GREAT time at DIS CON, and Give Dan Murphy a Hug from ME, Ok?;)

osl06.jpg

:crazy:

DaveH, that's awesome! I love it. Oh great, now I'm even <b>more</b> excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter