We will be joining your world soon!!

JESW

<font color=blue>We have 4 cats, 1 anole lizard, a
After all these years we have FINALLY decided to buy into DVC!! :cool1: During our last trip we took the tour at SSR and started the process to sign up with AKV. We love the idea of a two bedroom (kitchen! washer & dryer!) for our future vacations. We also like the incentive program to get double the points for our first year. :thumbsup2

A lot of the terminology on this board is foreign to me right now but I hope to be speaking your language soon. :) We got all the paperwork yesterday so we are plowing through it. Between that and all the paperwork for the two kids started school my mind is a bit numb. :upsidedow

Be speaking with you all soon!

Jill

After all these years we have FINALLY decided to buy into DVC!! :cool1: During our last trip we took the tour at SSR and started the process to sign up with AKV. We love the idea of a two bedroom (kitchen! washer & dryer!) for our future vacations. We also like the incentive program to get double the points for our first year. :thumbsup2

A lot of the terminology on this board is foreign to me right now but I hope to be speaking your language soon. :) We got all the paperwork yesterday so we are plowing through it. Between that and all the paperwork for the two kids started school my mind is a bit numb. :upsidedow

Be speaking with you all soon!

Jill

Congratulations Jill!!!! :rotfl: Welcome Home! :rotfl:

Imagine your first trip home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter