We won!!!! Magic Kingdom "Dream Hour"

It really, really was! My son was SO crazy suprised - it was super awesome! This was pure icing on the cake - for real.

Like I said - I know everyone ALWAYS says "we never win anything" but we really, really, really dont. So, it was PURE bliss!!! We were excited and alllllll jumping up and down...when we thought we JUST won the button!!! :laughing:

BUt thank you so much! It was SO very cool!!! pixiedust:

:lmao: The part about thinking you won just the button cracked me up. I would have been tickled with just the button, too!

pixiedust: Now I'm really looking forward to our March trip. Maybe I'll win a button. :rotfl2: DD is thinking I'm going to win a cake. That's all I ever win--I rock at the cakewalk. Hey, I like cake, so that'll be good if it happens.

Congrats again! I'm so happy you had a great time.

I KNOW! My son has NEVER been on it, until Saturday! We went specifically on "long lined rides"

Peter Pan queue line, that night:

100_1844.jpg

Omg, I would die to see Peter Pan like that! Congrats on winning! Your son is so llucky to have a parent as good as you :) I would love Disney as a surprise! I gotta go get on my mom haha.:stir:

Ohh wow, that just sounds amazing :)
I am glad this surprise trip for your son worked out so well. I can't even how psyched he must have been, first mom takes him to the world, just like that, without a "warning" ....and next thing you know the two of you had the park all to yourselves....pixiedust:

That's so awesome!!! What a great dream!!!

Your son is very handsome...that's him in line, right?

Thanks for sharing!

We sat next to a lady at MGM that won the same thing (I assume the same night), she said she was on the Keys to the Kingdom tour and the guide knew at such and such time at the Haunted Mansion they were handing them out and took them over for that ride. She said the tour guide said 2000 were handed out.

I was wondering because that would be an awful lot of people in one place and I knew you met back up at a certain time. I wonder if they really give that many assuming most won't stay or come back, they had already left the park and weren't planning on going back!

In your picture I, of course, recognize Mickey and Minnie . . .but who is the gentleman in between them? :confused3

Congrats on such a cool deal! Whohoo!

:banana: :banana: :banana:
That is cooler than dancing bananas! How exciting!!!!

Gotta love Disney...GOTTA.
:love:

Thanks fer' sharin'
:goodvibes

That is very cool! You and your son are SO lucky! I am seriously tearing up reading that. LOL.

Thanks for sharing with us-haven't seen you in awhile, but I don't get over to the CB to much anymore.

I don't think you will ever forget that night.

if this was saturday night, count me in! I stayed around the castle taking pics, but I did see a burst of fireworks twards the front. Did the fireworks have anything to do with the dream hour?

DS (17) and I are headed to WDW in 51 days, and I would LOVE for something like that to happpen to us. I don't think he would enjoy a night in the castle, but an extra hour of having MK (practically) all to ourselves?? Now that would be "magic"!! Congratulations!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter