We won!!!! Magic Kingdom "Dream Hour"

Wow, I am so happy for you and your DS, that was great! What a nice way to end the day at MK, great pic! :thumbsup2

That would be SO WONDERFUL to have the park to yourself! WOW!

Just wondering--is anyone else reading this who is thinking that there is no way that their kids could stay up that late? Dd would crash by 10, with ds following short after. But it is such a fun prize!

That would be SO WONDERFUL to have the park to yourself! WOW!

Just wondering--is anyone else reading this who is thinking that there is no way that their kids could stay up that late? Dd would crash by 10, with ds following short after. But it is such a fun prize!

The park closed early that night, I think 8. Possibly even 7, so it wasn't super late like it would be in the summer time!

The park closed early that night, I think 8. Possibly even 7, so it wasn't super late like it would be in the summer time!

That makes a big difference. We're going in August, and I imagine that the park closes at 11 some nights. After being in the summer heat and parks all day (even with an afternoon break), my kids would struggle to enjoy the extra hour prize. But, it really is a dream to have the park to yourself!!

Congrats, CathrynRose! How exciting!

Its great to hear of fellow DISers winning things at WDW! :cool1: :cool1: :banana:

So happy for you & thanks for sharing w/ all of us! Good luck to all DISers headed to the world during the dreams -- I hope we hear about lots of magic!

That is so special!!!!!!!!! Woo hoooo:cool1: Thanks for sharing it with us!!!

WOW & I thought that the EMH was cool!!! You were so very lucky, glad you got that excellent magic!!!

:cool1: pixiedust:
AAAAAAAAAAWWWESOOOOOOME!
I have to say, as incredibly exciting, amazing and sureal as that extra hour was in the MK....the lifetime memory of you and your son being together for it is the REAL "dream"....you two will forever have that time, so VERY cool!That photo you have in front of PP needs to be framed and set out to see, the sheer happiness in your DS's eyes is the real deal. I'd even put the button in there too, like a shadow box, maybe your room key etc.
I think when guests receive a surprise that they are not aware of, like this, makes it even more thrilling! This couldn't have happened to a nicer family, thanks for sharing, and again, :bday: party:

So, are you planning your NEXT trip?:hyper: People always say "this will be hard to beat"...this was a keeper trip, let it be the star on, and plan the next one as it's own amazing WDW experience!

Have a great day!

Pam

wow good for you!! i love hearing about these prizes for people.
what an excellent memory you and yourDS have now.::yes::

Congrats....first you suprise DS with the trip, then Disney suprises you.

I too would have been overjoyed with thinking I just won a pin LOL.

Again, congrats and thanks for letting us know about your "Dream" win.

Dina Marie

That was so great!! :wizard: What did your son do when he found out he was going to Disney World?

We won something on our last trip, too. We were at MK in December and dh and I were picked to be Grand Marshalls of the Family Day Parade!! Even though it was super exciting while we were doing it and we were laughing the whole time, it wasn't until we got home that it really hit me how special it was. WOW - that was once in a lifetime! It makes me so happy whenever I think about it. :goodvibes

We got this same Dream at the end of December for MGM. It really was a special thing to have happen.
Congrats.

Way cool!

Closest thing I ever had to having the park to myself was the 999 people at the original Happy Haunts Ball. But I had to pay $125.00 for that. :guilty:

Great to know this prize is out there!

That is awesome! congrats to you and DS. So glad you won a good prize especially since I know you also mail the postcards too. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter