Weather the end of Nov

sablair

Mouseketeer
We are planning trip #2 for Nov of this year.. Im hooked!.. our first trip is in 4 weeks! and due the the GUILT of not taking our 18 mos old DS, we want to go back when the weather is milder so he can enjoy it. I have ressies at CBR for that week at a great rate. Will it still be warm enough to swim in the pools? Vacation isnt vacation unless we can swim! If it will be too cold, should I cancel my ressies and go with a hotel that has an indoor pool... do any of the hotels in the area have indoor pools? I really want to stay onsite this time too! No changing the dates of this one due to school :(

Thanks a bunch!

Sheila

Here's average temperature data for November in Orlando:

Avg. High 78.5° F
Avg. Low 57.5° F
Record High 89.0° F
Record Low 29.0° F

So as you can see, there's really no way to know if it will be warm enough to swim when you are there.

There are a number of Disney-area hotels that have indoor pools, not sure if any of the onsite ones do though.

We've gone the first or second week of December the past 3 years. It can be variable. In 1998, we went the first week and it was around 80 everyday, perfect weather. In 1999, we went the second week and it was 70 to 75, not bad, people still in the pools (they are heated). Last year, we went the first week and it was in the low 60's and very cold after dark, not too many in the pool. It went up into the 70's the day we left. :( So it's basically a roll of the dice. It's a great time to go, the Christmas decorations are beautiful and so are the Christmas shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter