Web Site Problems

mushu

Earning My Ears
Good Morning,

I am having trouble getting a quote from the Dreams Unlimited link. When I click on the Package quote, it is bringing me to a blank screen. The Orlando area hotel qoute link is working fine but not the package quote.

Three days, ago I had emailed my Dreams Unlimited contact person regarding and existing booking that I needed a date change made to and I didnt' hear anything back. I emailed again yesterday but still didn't hear anything.

Does anyone know if Dreams Unlimited went out of business or if they are just experiencing technology difficulties?

Thanks so much. :badpc:

Thanks for the message Kaylee. I couldn't access the DreamsUnlimited quote page from work and I just tried from my home computer.

Would you happen to know how long their quote website will be down for?

Thanks,
M

Hi Mushu

Dreams Unlimited is experiencing some technical issues with the server today. We hope to have everything back up and running as soon as possible and our quote request forms will be back up at that time. Sorry - no ETA as to when it will be fixed but it's being worked on as we speak.

Please feel free to email me at john@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com and I will be happy to contact your agent on your behalf to make sure the changes you are requesting get addressed.

Thanks
John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter