Wednesday's Christmas Carol Riddle

Horsey:
xmas-poo-pig01.gif

Beth:
xmas-poo-pig01.gif

So Roadie is responsible for that pic?!!! Donna can't you use that as thumbs up :rolleyes1

you know if we "shared" that pic...the guys would make some comment about searching for a needle in a haystack :rolleyes:

hiwaygal said:
you know if we "shared" that pic...the guys would make some comment about searching for a needle in a haystack :rolleyes:
The search would still be fun :smooth:

hiwaygal said:

I would love to find that needle :teeth:

Grammyof2 said:
I would love to find that needle :teeth:
Queenie I jsut pmd you. Can you pass it on to the lady riddlers please ;)

I don't know what you people are talking about, but I know where women's minds usually wander...are you passing around some sales flyer or something?

:sunny: :wave2: Happy singing day Riddlers!

I have sent my PM on Donna's orders to come here :teeth: I do believe I am IN, but with no actual singing. I think I would be thrown out of even the worst Karaoke (spelled right?) contest. :rolleyes:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I don't know what you people are talking about, but I know where women's minds usually wander...are you passing around some sales flyer or something?
Not even close ;)

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:

you don't know women as well as you think you do...go figure :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter