the Fidge:
xmas-poo-pig01.gif

crash:
xmas-poo-pig01.gif

DISNEYFANRI: :welcome: to the riddle!
xmas-poo-pig01.gif

kirsten:
xmas-poo-pig01.gif

Ok yippee and actually on the same day! :thumbsup2 Hope everyone is having a great day! No I have not made it to the outlets yet I think there is a plan afoot to keep me out! The van broke down from worka dn I have spent two days sitting in auto repair shops , when I should be out SHOPPING!!!!!

Ok so glad I got that one out! I haven't finshed decorating the house either a very naughty elf I am! Now if they need some help decorating Disney World I would be right on it!

I have been holding off on baking trying not to find myself magically requiring elastic pants!

Have fun all!

UtahMama said:
I am SO "In".

I saw a thing that said:

"Are you part of the "Inn" crowd? Or are you one of the STABLE few?"

Isnt that sweeeeet?

Ahh Utah , your Pooh appears to be standing on my head.....can you move a wee bit to the right?? Kinda getting a little headache! :p

alabamaalan said:
I've been called a Poo-head on more than one occassion :rolleyes:

ahh better to be a poohhead than to be poohed on??? :rotfl2: ok yes I know that was very bad!!!! :confused3

alabamaalan said:
I've been called a Poo-head on more than one occassion :rolleyes:

If that was the worst they could come up with, you're doing good! :thumbsup2 :teeth:

Oh, I've been called much more DIS-unfriendly terms but they couldn't have meant it :)

OK here I am stumped I can't believe this Christmas song that is playing on my radio right now. CHipmunks roasting on a open fire! OMG it is pretty funny too!

Well I better get to doing something of importance here! Have a fun day all and watch out not to step in any Blitzen!!!!!

Welcome Paula!

So what is this about a sale flyer making the PM rounds :confused3 Nobody loves me :sad:

the Fidge said:
Ahh Utah , your Pooh appears to be standing on my head.....can you move a wee bit to the right?? Kinda getting a little headache! :p
Which I find hysterical because in real life, I call those I love most "Pooh-head"!!!!

You guys are SUCH Pooh-Heads!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter