Wednesdays Deja VU RIddle....(didn't we just do this?)

I'll do all the work, just like on Saturdays :rolleyes1

TOOOOOOOOOOOOTY HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTY

DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!! You got it!!!!!! :banana: :teeth: :rotfl:

Now go edit your post.....put a large TOOOOOOOTYYY HOOOOOOTYYY in it with lots of O's...We like lots of OOOOOOO's.

(take out that scary picture too) ;)

Im so proud. :teeth: :rotfl:

Mnementh said:
[Picture edited out so as not to give Donna (can I call you Donna?) nightmares]

TOOOOOOOOOOOOTY HOOOOOOOOOOTY!

I love men who listen. :teeth: It's such a rare thing. :rotfl:

Very good. :thumbsup2

I took a chance and brought her home for DH to do it ;) No gas stories for me :smokin:

Ok Donna, Duck has teased you. My money now :confused3 I feel like a pimp :rolleyes:

L107ANGEL said:
Ok Donna, Duck has teased you. My money now :confused3 I feel like a pimp :rolleyes:

Sure...I'll pay you when you pay up all the money you owe me for your riddle answers every day for the last year. :p You can take me out of your siggie though! ;)

firstmickey said:
all those gas fumes? :teeth:

try sharing a room with her for the weekend :rolleyes: if I had to pull her finger one more time, it would have fallen off :teeth:

Cantw8 said:
try sharing a room with her for the weekend :rolleyes: if I had to pull her finger one more time, it would have fallen off :teeth:

Have I told you yet today?....how glad I am that you are back on the riddle where you belong, my friend. :teeth: :banana:

Cantw8 said:

Shut the hell up you Slush :rotfl:

firstmickey said:
Have I told you yet today?....how glad I am that you are back on the riddle where you belong, my friend. :teeth: :banana:

awwwww, thank you. :love: When we all have a meet, I promise you won't have to share a room with Angel :teeth: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter