Wednesdays Deja VU RIddle....(didn't we just do this?)

horsegirl said:
Awww thanks. And LOL about your story and Dan's response! He knows you both! :rotfl2:

My MIL gives me the evil eye I if I order anything more than a side salad. :rolleyes:

She never has more than one quart of skim milk, a carton of grapefruit juice, and spinach in her fridge. Oh and the 2 liter sized wine bottles. ;)
Sounds like my kinda lady :thumbsup2

Toot Sweet said:
I am hard-pressed to admit that I actually agree with Donna, but I do. :teeth: Something about the size of my gingy and candy cane in proportion to the name. I miss my lollies too; in fact, I want the lollies as my avatar, but I'm too gimpy to figure it out. I'm still tweaking it and I haven't made a final decision yet.

Don't tell Duck, or he'll want to conduct a poll to determine what should be in my siggy. :rolleyes:
I did a private poll and determined that no one really cares any more but most people do think you're pretty gimpy.

And then there's Cantw8 who really thinks your lollies would taste like chicken.

horsegirl said:
Awww thanks. And LOL about your story and Dan's response! He knows you both! :rotfl2:

My MIL gives me the evil eye I if I order anything more than a side salad. :rolleyes:

She never has more than one quart of skim milk, a carton of grapefruit juice, and spinach in her fridge. Oh and the 2 liter sized wine bottles. ;)

Sounds like mine! Except her's is taco bell hot sauce packets, coffee creamer, and a BOX of wine!

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I did a private poll and determined that no one really cares any more but most people do think you're pretty gimpy.

And then there's Cantw8 who really thinks your lollies would taste like chicken.
You see, he likes you :love: He only teases the one he likes, at least thats what he tells me all the time :rolleyes:

L107ANGEL said:
You see, he likes you :love: He only teases the one he likes, at least thats what he tells me all the time :rolleyes:

I must be chopped liver then! He never teases me! I feel so left out! :sad2: :sad2: ;) :p

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
She can't make me do anything. It ain't like she's got pictures of me or anything...anymore.
Duck, you know me better then most here. Please don't make me angry :rolleyes:

L107ANGEL said:
Duck, you know me better then most here. Please don't make me angry :rolleyes:

yes, you wouldn't like her when she's angry :teeth:

Hulk_Ult_Dest_Hulk_Render.jpg

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Happy??? You killed the riddle.

1. Im always happy. :teeth: :thumbsup2

2. I couldnt kill the riddle if I wanted to.
Especially since I just saw Gram's green light go on! :p
Not to mention that pony galloping around here. ;)

3. You picked on me.....It worked, Angel! He wuvs me too! :teeth: :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter