Wednesday's Oh No!! I overslept riddle thread...

Morning all! I'm totally confused.... by so many things this morning that I can't even remember them... Also I'm not in... don't mint me yet though as I want to give it some more thought...

brightspark said:
Morning all! I'm totally confused.... by so many things this morning that I can't even remember them... Also I'm not in... don't mint me yet though as I want to give it some more thought...
We can give you a hint :rolleyes1

Good morning everyone. I usually can figure these, but this one's got me :confused3 I guess it'll have to wait until tonight.

Duck...Awwww at your little guy singing to you :)

Lars~I had the same problem with the white page and > yesterday also.

Off to my third to the last day of craziness. Have a good day everyone :wave:

Lars624 said:
there's a thread on the tech board about someone not being able to change their avatar......might be a glitch in the new server

I was there trying to solve my problem.....everytime I hit submit reply to post or to PM I get a plain white page with a > on it...I have to hit my back button & resend it....it's a real PITA on my riddle day! Lou sent me to the tech board & apparantly lots of people are having the same issue...anyone here having it?

Yeah, Lars...I'm having the same issue...but it's sporadic.

When I get that screen, I hit "refresh" and it says something about not being able to do that and you have two options "retry" and "cancel" I just hit retry and the message goes through.

Oh and BTW...PM sent and I'm IN! :thumbsup2 :teeth:

OK I need another mint... not because of bad breath... but both dh and I are totally stuck!

hiwaygal said:

When I get that screen, I hit "refresh" and it says something about not being able to do that and you have two options "retry" and "cancel" I just hit retry and the message goes through.

Maybe I'm wrong, but someone told me that right before they ban someone, while they're mulling it over, they take away their avatar altering privileges just in case.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Maybe I'm wrong, but someone told me that right before they ban someone, while they're mulling it over, they take away their avatar altering privileges just in case.

Duck...after telling us about the song your little one sang to you yesterday, I can't even be mean yet! I'm still all :goodvibes

Plus it's Christmas and I guess I've got enough Christmas spirit for everyone!

christmaswine2-w.jpg

hiwaygal said:

Same here. I've go about a 50-50 chance of a reply or PM going through on the first time. Problematic since the server swap. But at least I am getting notifications again!

OK, which of you cold weather people sent your stuff to AZ??? It is below freezing here. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :cold:

Sparky
xmas-mic05.gif

ProudMomto3Boys
xmas-mic05.gif

hiwaygal~extra TUs for her today
xmas-mic05.gif
xmas-mic05.gif
xmas-mic05.gif

Jessica
xmas-mic05.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter