Wednesday's Oh No!! I overslept riddle thread...

firstmickey said:
wooooo freakin hooooty sister!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

ahhhhhhhhhh, it's been a long time! ;)
I am afraid to ask how long :rotfl: We did it BFF

No way! I sit here and monitor this thread forever to see who's going to revive the thread and I look away for a few minutes and miss a woo hooty! Sheesh! :sad2:

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOTY!!!

Mnementh said:
No way! I sit here and monitor this thread forever to see who's going to revive the thread and I look away for a few minutes and miss a woo hooty! Sheesh! :sad2:

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOTY!!!

Never leave your wingman, Mav. ;)

firstmickey said:
Never leave your wingman, Mav. ;)
Ummm... yeah, you lost me. :confused3 :p

You know down in that section in your profile that says "Average posts per day" or something like that? I'm trying to keep mine at about 8.00 so that it actually looks like I have a life, but with this thread around, I can't do it!

Mnementh said:
Ummm... yeah, you lost me. :confused3 :p

Ok.....you never saw the movie, Top Gun?

omg...please tell me you saw that? and that you were like....born when that came out! :teeth: :rotfl: :rotfl:

top_gun.jpg

Yes, I was born when that movie came out, but I had no interest in seeing it, as I was too young at the time, and I don't want to see it now because I don't care for Tom Cruise. :p

Mnementh said:
Yes, I was born when that movie came out, but I had no interest in seeing it, as I was too young at the time, and I don't want to see it now because I don't care for Tom Cruise. :p

It's good Tom Cruise. Before he became a nut. And you have to see it.
Everyone has to see this movie in life. great movie lines in it.

geez, can't even say: talk to me, Goose ...to you. :teeth: :rotfl:

Loubon said:
top-gun-00.jpg

It's a movie from before you were born.

Okay, just so you know, this isn't me:

baby_007.gif

I'm slightly older than that.

Even with seeing the hints I still couldn't get it (course it didn't help that I had to get off the puter for most of the day :rolleyes: ) Oh well I will be back for tomorrows riddle. :wave2:

Good morning boys, girls and ducks!!! Hope you are all sleeping well!

Good Morning Sparky and Donna, what trouble can we find today :rolleyes1

Hello there... so you are all gonna come and say 'hello' just before I go out... fine...

would you rather that we totally ignore you and not say :wave: :confused3
cause that can be arranged too! ;)

and how are we supposed to know you are going out? :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter