Wednesday's What AM I Riddle?

Mary Jo said:
Uh -- where's the spelling police -- I'm sooo sorry, what I meant to say was ESPECIALLY, yeah that's it, especially Martha Stewart!!! :rolleyes1

Too late, sister! No more hand-crocheted-ponchos-using-the-pattern-I-learned-from-my-cellmate for you! :furious:

:sunny: :wave: Morning riddlers!

Wow, MJ, that sounds like a really incredible day.

Oh, my PM has been sent, and I am IN!

none of this grammer stuff please :faint: I don't want to think that hard on the DIS. It is bad enough when I write a note to my son's English teacher. All I can think of is she is going to mark all of my mistakes and send it bcak.

RoyalVizier said:
She may be playing with her new pets! :rotfl2:

They heard she has good snacks in her pantry, so they must have invited more friends! :rotfl:

The LK 4 said:
They heard she has good snacks in her pantry, so they must have invited more friends! :rotfl:

They like cookies! Chocolate chip!

:banana: :banana:

Uh, am I allowed to use bananas? Or are they soooo yesterday? :confused3

Martha Stewart said:
Too late, sister! No more hand-crocheted-ponchos-using-the-pattern-I-learned-from-my-cellmate for you! :furious:

Ok......this alone...makes the riddle worth the price of admission today. :teeth: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao:

darn, I forget whom I am tuing right now......:scratchin:

LK:
anipilot.gif

sher:
anipilot.gif

Kirsten:
anipilot.gif

and

MJ: sounds like a great day!!!!
anipilot.gif

The LK 4 said:
Woo hooty - it's "Talk Like an Illiterate Day" on the riddle! :cool1:

:lmao: :lmao: But if that's what it is....shouldn't it be Talk Like A Illiterate Day :confused3 ;)

The LK 4 said:
Bananas just aren't appealing today. :rolleyes1

:rotfl: :rotfl: My bananas were appealed last night. They got mushed and baked into a bread :rolleyes1

Ok I am in for my last riddle until after I come back from WDW!
:cool1:

PM sent - I'm giving this a try since you may need some extra players next week while all the Vikings are pillaging the World!!!

you know...I make one little grammar observation and it turns the riddle into chaos...how does that happen? :confused3 :teeth:

Just like yesterday...one little :banana: :banana: rule and next thing you know....bananas are coming out of the woodwork! ;)

Javamom:
anipilot.gif

MinnieMoo: :welcome: to the riddle!
anipilot.gif

val: Nice to see you!
anipilot.gif

PM sent, and I believe I'm in. Unless I'm way off base, which has happened.

AND.

Royal Vizier????????
A word, please.

About YOU KNOW WHAT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter