Wednesday's What AM I Riddle?

firstmickey said:
you know...I make one little grammar observation and it turns the riddle into chaos...how does that happen? :confused3 :teeth:

Just like yesterday...one little :banana: :banana: rule and next thing you know....bananas are coming out of the woodwork! ;)

I thought KAOS was your middle name? :p

Mary Jo said:
I thought KAOS was your middle name? :p

Only on Wednesday's. ;)

Roadgirl: ;) :teeth:
anipilot.gif

Good Morning Riddlers!!! :wave:

It's a bright and beautiful Wednesday morning!

I was beginning to think it was talk like Yoda day (do that too, I can!) :yoda:

PM sent and I'm IN! :teeth:

RoyalVizier said:
Uh... :guilty:

Does this have anything to do with a pony?

Uh, YES!

What exactly did that evil little cellophane wrapped bundle of preservatives do to warrant earning MY pony?

Huh?

Thanks for the welcome! Now I better get to work.

Hey Sher - O' FLAGwing Commander, is this an edit-free zone? Nice tag.

kpk89 said:
Uh, YES!

What exactly did that evil little cellophane wrapped bundle of preservatives do to warrant earning MY pony?

Huh?

Bwahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

kpk89 said:
Uh, YES!

Huh?

Uh hello? I didn't give her your pony, I returned the thing! You told me you'd take care of it, that you'd feed him and water him and muck out his stall (or whatever you call it) but just like the dog, the rabbits, the geese, the toad, the turtle, the llama... all ends up falling on me! ME I TELL YOU!

Good thing I still had the receipt!

Lol - chaos is how I feel when I join in your riddles -- When I read half of the stuff y'all say, I'm like :confused3 But I :lmao: anyway!

Guess whose ( ;) ) IN....ME! No helpy, too!

I'm on Fi-YAH!

I set my alarm (I'm a night owl, not and early bird) and "popped" out of bed after a fitful sleep (sick DD2)
and limp-raced to this site...and theirs ( ;) ) 5 pages already!

Morning People!

and MORNING, people!!!! :sunny:

My mom used to sing "Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey!!!" ( I KNOW!!!)

UtahMama said:
My mom used to sing "Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey!!!" ( I KNOW!!!)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: And thanks. Now this is all I'll think of when trying to get DS out of bed in the mornings :rolleyes: :rotfl:

RoyalVizier said:
Uh hello? I didn't give her your pony, I returned the thing! You told me you'd take care of it, that you'd feed him and water him and muck out his stall (or whatever you call it) but just like the dog, the rabbits, the geese, the toad, the turtle, the llama... all ends up falling on me! ME I TELL YOU!

Good thing I still had the receipt!

Well sheeeeeee saaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid.................. thatyoutookmyponyandgaveittoherbecauseyoulikeherbest.

Hmmph.

And furthermore, I WAS taking care of her (ponies are people too, not "it") What do you think I was doing when I wasn't hanging around here?

Tara, the song works...

I think you have to wear pearls and an apron, though.

AND it helps if there's a bacon smell wafting through the house!

(Food always got me outa bed...)

kpk89 said:
What do you think I was doing when I wasn't hanging around here?

Only heaven knows... :rolleyes:

Taking into account your decline in grades, all the time you're spending holed up alone in your room, your constant sulkiness, and the vile stench eminated from your person, I can only come to one conclusion...

You've befriended Donna, and I WON'T HAVE THAT UNDER MY THREAD YOUND LADY! :furious:

:rolleyes: ;) :confused3

Great Googily Moogily you people have been busy! :earseek:

I know it's probably too late, since this thread seems to have gone to heck in a handbasket... But let's go to the last Disney Park I need to cross off my list...

Tokyo Disneyland!

I think it's so funny to think of Main Street USA having a cover over it...

Tokyo_Disneyland01-Small.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter