Wednesday's Wonderful Guest Riddle

PM sent. I am SOOOO NOT IN!
My breath is beyond help this morning. Please send lots of mints!

RoyalVizier said:
I gotta admit, if I saw this guy in my house, I'd freak. :eek:

masked-man.jpg

Me too! That's scarier than the clowns! :eek:

firstmickey said:
Lou:
MickeysNotSoScaryHalloween.jpg

MJ:
MickeysNotSoScaryHalloween.jpg

Im out for a while.....Dentist appt! :teeth: :wave:

Okay - you know you're up too early (it's 5:30 & I've been at work for almost an hour... anyways) when you're wondering why so many people have the same Halloween pic up & don't realize that it's the big TU!

I'm off to get a LARGE cuppa joe! I sure need it! :rolleyes:

Okay - I only have time at the moment for a quick guess...is it the Sta-Puft Marshmallow man?

Blessings!
MarkyMark

FSUMARCHIEF said:
Okay - I only have time at the moment for a quick guess...is it the Sta-Puft Marshmallow man?

Blessings!
MarkyMark
Nice try, Ray. . .next time, you know who you should call. . .;)

Good morning.

I snet by guess before I got to the part where Donna left for the dentist. Guess I'll have to wait until I get home from work to know if I am correct.

:wave2:

I am IN!!!!

The was momemtary confusion and then mintless it clicked. The source of the riddle is the best mint for any still looking for some....

or course now the Riddle Goddess is out having a good time at the dentist so I will be forced to do something productive with my life while I wait for my TU....

I need a STRONG mint. Like an Altoid, not a tic tac.
Nothing too obscure or vague...something SPECIFIC.
I need the entire answer minus one letter.

Ok, no. The answer would be good.

But I will claim the answer to be mine with all it's glory and or admiration...
and deny anyone "Helped" me.

bdg100 said:
Good morning everybody. I'm in. Finally one my pea sized brain can understand.

South Dakota. Is that it? Joe, anyone?

BDG

Well even a South Dakotan misguided Minnesota Twins baseball team fanatic with a metal plate in his head should be able to get this one. Catch my drift? ;)

Good Morning Everyone!! :wave:

The answer isn't Kentucky, or South Dakota :confused3

PM sent and I'm pretty sure I'm IN!

jw50 said:
Well even a South Dakotan misguided Minnesota Twins baseball team fanatic with a metal plate in his head should be able to get this one. Catch my drift? ;)

and that is the ball game folks!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

What???
HUH????
What does Baseball have to do with HOME????
If there's a guy in my HOME wearing a MASK who I KNOW but I dont know his name...am I married to him but I have amnesia? Are we INTO mask wearing???

;) !!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter