Wednesday's Wonderful Guest Riddle

UtahMama said:
FIRST MICKEY!!!!

I love YOU!!!! Thanks for the TU...to prove I got it right! :wave:

See? "I have amnesia and it's halloween so I dont know my masked husband's name" is a perfectly logical answer!

Ok, well good cause I was starting to get a complex!!!! ;) :teeth: :rotfl:

Honest...i was! :teeth:

Thank you, Roadie! :love2:

and

redheaded mama (great screen name)
MickeysNotSoScaryHalloween.jpg

Do you know how many images of masked men went through my mind that were standing in my house? Almost as scary as the clown one.

I'm barely in. I did it without my morning Diet Coke.

I vow to never look at the riddle without some caffeine in my system. It makes my head hurt. :)

redheaded mama said:
I'm barely in. I did it without my morning Diet Coke.

I vow to never look at the riddle without some caffeine in my system. It makes my head hurt. :)

so are the Riddle Goddesses getting any kickbacks from PepsiCo or CocaColaActuallyOwnsTheWorld, Inc????

TwinkieMama said:
so are the Riddle Goddesses getting any kickbacks from PepsiCo or CocaColaActuallyOwnsTheWorld, Inc????
Oh, CRAP! Thanks for saying that, Twink! I have a diet Pepsi in my car as we speak! I need to throw it away. PLICKY POO! Uma? You want it? It's still cold.

"I'm the haaappiee-est girrrrlllll,
In the whoooole USA!!!"

21.gif

Rella Bella said:
"I'm the haaappiee-est girrrrlllll,
In the whoooole USA!!!"

Crap, RB...now I can't get that song out of my head! :crazy:

Oh good grief :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure that song was one of the selections on an 8 track that I heard quite a bit as a boy in my father's pick-up truck

Must..purge..song

iasw_sign.jpg

Yeah, that should do it :)

alabamaalan said:
Oh good grief :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure that song was one of the selections on an 8 track that I heard quite a bit as a boy in my father's pick-up truck

Must..purge..song

iasw_sign.jpg

Yeah, that should do it :)
WhEEEEEEEEEE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter