Welcome, Foolish Muggles! IoA/US/MK/SW July 2011* Top Ten "Things" *

FANTASTIC! top ten list!

can not wait to use my aaa card!! :goodvibes

Thanks!!!

Don't forget to use the AAA card!!!

Even knowing about the discount it was not a habit and I would get SO annoyed when I would forget (or when my husband didn't ask...)- That's why I suggest putting it in front of the card you will be using to pay.

Thanks so much for posting your trip report and tips. So informative!

Question for you: Are there any little things that might be missed that shouldn't? Such as Moaning Myrtle in the 3 Broomsticks bathroom (I think?) and the shrieking Mandrake in a Hogsmeade storefront window? Things like that? Other photo ops?

Thanks so much for posting your trip report and tips. So informative!

Question for you: Are there any little things that might be missed that shouldn't? Such as Moaning Myrtle in the 3 Broomsticks bathroom (I think?) and the shrieking Mandrake in a Hogsmeade storefront window? Things like that? Other photo ops?

I'll see if I can think of anything that might easily be missed. One thing I didn't find out about until we got home is that there are moving shadows of house elves and owls delivering packages on the walls of the 3 Broomsticks.

There are some cute photo ops in Toon Lagoon- some cute captions.

We didn't eat there, but I read that the Thunder Falls Terrace in Jurassic Park has really good food (counter service) and the restaurant seating overlooks the River Raft ride.

Have a fantastic trip!

I wholeheartedly agree with all your ten things.....even if I have yet to stay on site, lol. AAA discounts help tremendously. I got a discount on evrything, from my lunch at Emeril's CityWalk to a churro!! Yes, a churro!!!!! Here's hoping I get around to mine soon, lol.

Great report Dee! I'll try to remember all your advice in December!:goodvibes

Thanks for joining my family on our adventures! Have a fantastic time on your trip in December!

I wholeheartedly agree with all your ten things.....even if I have yet to stay on site, lol. AAA discounts help tremendously. I got a discount on evrything, from my lunch at Emeril's CityWalk to a churro!! Yes, a churro!!!!! Here's hoping I get around to mine soon, lol.

Welcome back! Can't wait to read about your trip when you have the chance to write.

The AAA discount is awesome. I think we used it on a churro, too!

Just read your entire postings and loved it all!

We are staying onsite in December for two nights at RPR after 6 nights at WDW. DS and I will do all the rides while DH picks and chooses what he wants to do - got lots of ideas from your reports even though we don't have AAA.

We haven't been to Universal in 9 years so there is so much to see - can't wait!

Just read your entire postings and loved it all!

We are staying onsite in December for two nights at RPR after 6 nights at WDW. DS and I will do all the rides while DH picks and chooses what he wants to do - got lots of ideas from your reports even though we don't have AAA.

We haven't been to Universal in 9 years so there is so much to see - can't wait!

Thank you for your very nice comments! My DH and I had a brief trip to Universal almost 20 years ago- things have certainly changed! About the only familiar things there were ET and Jaws (and we never rode Jaws on the first trip because it kept breaking down).

Was IoA open on your first trip? I don't know when that park opened.

Sounds like a fantastic trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter