"Welcome to the Artic....Oops I mean Disneyland" complete

Loooooong story :lmao: But when i went downstairs to reception the next morning like i was told to the guy at reception didnt have a clue what i was talking about and tried to get me away from reception as fast as he could.

I had to bite my tongue or i could of been sleeping in the snow :lmao:

Lol@ Emma, yes it is better to have a row in summer LOL:rotfl:

Am loving this already, great photos!

Shame you were disappointed in the DLH. I do think that if it wasn't for the location most people wouldn't pay so much to stay there. It's being so darn near the park that makes most of drool at the thought of staying there :thumbsup2

Am loving this already, great photos!

Shame you were disappointed in the DLH. I do think that if it wasn't for the location most people wouldn't pay so much to stay there. It's being so darn near the park that makes most of drool at the thought of staying there :thumbsup2

For rubbish weather like I had i would stay in the DLH everytime but not when the weather is nice and above freezing lol.

To be honest i am more attracted of the idea of *luxury* than the location itself, but the price really really put me off - well for now lol ;)

well i can only dream of staying there. as i have to pay for everyone then the santa fe is as far as i can stretch lol

I like the Santa Fe, I think we may stay there next September or January depending on funds.

Hi Emma,

Just popping in to catch up on your trippie - the park looks great in the snow but freeeeeezing! Kyra as cute as ever!

x

love your pics! it looks beautiful

did they have candelbration on at all during their xmas season?is that real snow?

awww gorgeous pics of Kyra as usual ,she is soooooooo photogenic!
agree she could / should model! (and fund future trips to her second home :rotfl: )

shame you were a little disappointed with the DLH :(

loving Kyras boots! how warm and cosy do they look!

xx

Sounds like a good start Emma.

£25 for a burger and chips! Sod that, I'd have walked to McDonalds no matter how cold it was!

Great first day Emma - I agree with you I think the DLRP castle is the prettiest castle lit - I cried during the enchanted fantillusion it made me as emotional as waching fantasmic for the first time (don't get me started on that one!)

I hate snow too - especially when it turns to evil ice!!!

Yeeeeh! I was just browsing the DIS boards and found ur trippie :cool1:
Great start Emma :thumbsup2
Some lovely photos of the Castle too ;)

Cant wait for the next part :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter