"Welcome to the Artic....Oops I mean Disneyland" complete

Love Kyra's boots, they're well cool, bet her toes were toasty in there.

I was gutted about Fantillusion too :sad2:

You're room looks great and that bed looks so comfy, love the pic of Kyra sound asleep, she looks so sweet.

Day Two-6th January 2009

I woke up about 6.30am and not sure how but we got to breakfast for 7.30am.

20090109_32.jpg

They had such a wide selection, i had the fry up (how healthy lol) while Kyra ate 4 yoghurts and a apple.

As we came out from breakfast we saw Pluto on his own so we grabbed a photo with him and waited a extra 10 mins for Mickey and had a pic with him aswell.

20090109_29.jpg

20090109_33.jpg

20090109_34.jpg

As we was walking to our room right at the end of the corridor was Baloo. Kyra was very excited as she hadnt had the chance to meet him before.

20090109_36.jpg

We went back to the room for a hour where i had a shower etc.

On our way back to the hotel bar area we bumped into White Rabbit who thought it was funny to pull of Kyras Snow White headband, we saw Friar Tuck (another one of Kyras faves) and the bouncy Tigger.

20090109_35.jpg

20090109_40.jpg

It was a bit of a free for all to be honest.

We then made our way to the park and OH MY it was FREEZING!!!

20090109_42.jpg

We walked to Big Thunder Mountain only to find it wasnt open yet as it was having techincal diffculties so we decided to go to Woodys Roundup where we was the 1st people to see Santa.

20090109_44.jpg

He was the same one we saw in November and Kyra threw herself at the old chap and he gave us some great advice and that was to stay in the warm attractions.

Kyra had a quick ride on Bulleyes, she wanted to see Jesse or Woody but i wasnt hanging around in the cold.

20090109_45.jpg

20090109_47.jpg

We passed the character Express on the way back only to the hotel for a quick warm up.

20090109_51.jpg

We had a booking for the Auberge at 12 so we wandered back through the park looking in some shops in Fantasy land on the way, I think we even went on Peter Pan and Pinocchio aswell.

Kyra was freezing by the point so we waited inside the Auberge before it opened at 12, where Kyra finally got to see Cinderella.

She was SO lovely and spent about 5mins with Kyra talking to her.

20090109_53.jpg

20090109_54.jpg

We was sat at the back of the restuarant and we had a excellent server, all he did was call Kyra Princess and she loved it.

20090109_57.jpg

Suzy came over and Kyra was showing her the picture she was colouring in and then out of the blue Ariel and Eric was with us.

20090109_59.jpg

They was ever so lovely and friendly and Kyra was thrilled to pieces as she is a huge Ariel fan at the moment.

20090109_61.jpg

I told the Cast member not to bother with the starters as we wouldnt eat them but he said no and said he wanted me to try the mozerella which was disgusting lol.

Kyra had the pasta dish this time and ate half of it which was a result compared to last time.

Perla came over for a visit and we also saw Aurora (who was the same moany CM we saw as her last time and clearly didnt look a bit interested in her job) and Prince Philip who was infact wonderful.

20090109_62.jpg

He made such a fuss over Kyra, probably because she was more excited to see him than Aurora lol. I told him that Kyra loves him and he asked her who her fave Princesses was, Aurora looked a bit put out when Kyra said she loved Snow White lol.

20090109_63.jpg

I had the rack on lamb which was gorgeous and the desserts seemed to taste better this time around. The CM went and got Kyra a wand then danced with her, he was fantastic.

We spent around 2 hours in there trying to defrost and it was around 2ish when we finally left.

20090109_64.jpg

This was when i then took Kyra to Big Thunder Mountain, the CM was unsure she was tall enough but she passed the minuim height restriction with flying colours.

This is where some family decided to jump the line and go into the FP queue only to find it was a longer wait and then tried to push back into the normal queue, well lets just say after some heated words from me they didnt get anywhere in front of me.

Kyra clung on to me for dear life but stated that she did like the ride but didnt want to ride it again today lol.

We bumped into the best fed ducks in Disneyland on our way back to Main Street, where on the way we had a quick go on Buzz and then got ready to watch the parade.

20090109_65.jpg

I froze to death unlike Kyra who was now snug in her pushchair with her blanket all nice and warm lol.

No stops today on the parade but some characters were walking the parade.

20090109_67.jpg

Best part for me is the Christmas float when suddenly it rings out with Chante Ce'st Noel.

20090109_70.jpg

We decided after the parade we would go back to the hotel for a little while and warm up and come back for Enchanted Candleabration.

Another family decided to let there children run amok and they kept grabbing Kyra's pushchair and banging it, in the end i took the hand of one the children and stated that if they did it again there would be trouble. The mother apologised though not sure the child understood what i said.

Enchanted Candelabration was lovely and the characters were out this time. I would go back at Christmas just to see this it was SO lovely.

20090109_79.jpg

Afterwards i went and asked a CM if Mickey has a stop in Fantillusion and she said no and that it was still on for tonight, I then told Kyra that the parade wasnt cancelled and we will go and find a spot to watch it.

I swear 1 minute later there was a huge annoucement stating Fantillusion was cancelled due to bad weather, Kyra obv heard the word cancelled and cried her little heart out. She kept asking me for Fantillusion but i told her im no Walt Disney, this made her cry even more.

We then left the park and popped to the village where i picked up a Mcdonalds and took it back to our room before we had a early night.

20090109_80.jpg

Great second day Emma. What a lucky little girl Kyra is, meeting all those characters in one day:cool1:

Great day, but :faint: I am in shock :faint:

The starters at the Auberge are the BEST BIT! I am almost drooling thinking of them. :rotfl:

Lovely day, and I love how excited Kyra is the photos. Being a huge little mermaid fan myself I understand her excitement!:goodvibes

I love reading reports!!!:rotfl: woohooo Kyra is soooooo damn cute!:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

great day emma. what a shame about fantillusion poor krya. she looks so happy in every pic that great!! all mine are of the back of ashleighs head lol. is her blanket the pink minnie one ash has that. i really want to do the auberge.

great day emma. what a shame about fantillusion poor krya. she looks so happy in every pic that great!! all mine are of the back of ashleighs head lol. is her blanket the pink minnie one ash has that. i really want to do the auberge.

Its a fluffy pink with Minnie in the corner? Then yep thats the one. I'm so glad i packed it.

The main and dessert at the Auberge is lovely, seriously yummy.

Another fabulous report and pictures Emma, well done on getting to see so many characters.

Great second day :goodvibes
Kyra looks just wonderful in every picture but i think she got very emotional with Cinderella and so she looks even cutier there :goodvibes :goodvibes

Shame for the cold, please please warm weather run over LOL

oh my gosh you are so lucky kyra is soooo cute and i am so glad im not the only one that takes pics of all the ducks lol

Yaaay! update!! I love your TRs Em!!! :):):)

I love the pic of Kyra, Ariel and Eric!

Errrrr me too :goodvibes

P1080267.jpg

lol i thought it was just me lol when we sat at caseys there were loads i was sooo excited i love ducks i dont know why though lol must be from when i was little and always taken to feed them lol

Another busy day with fab photos, Kyra looks like she was enjoying herself:goodvibes

Great day. I have pictures of the ducks too as I was amazed at how big they were!!

Fantillusion is only shown in the Summer months July-August and over Christmas. Its a parade of lights, its beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter