Well it's time to kick this party in to high gear! pg. 8

hi Michele

I am enjoying reading your pre trip

Ya have a great writing style:thumbsup2

Hi Nikki!

The Jungle Cruise is more romantic. Yes things are lit up but the boat ride is not so lit up.

They used to have these bottles in a line and they would ask you questions and based on your answer they would give you a paper strip with the scent on it and you would pick out the one you liked and there was your perfume. They would wrap the bottle in tissue paper and they had a special little box they put it in for you to take home. I even still have one of the boxes from when I was a teenager.

Talk about being a packrat.:lmao: At Christmas time in 2006 I made lotions and chapsticks and bath salts. I made everything but the chapstick for the ladies in the family. And I sewed sachets and made them smell real pretty. I was in an old fashioned Christmas mood.

Michele
:moped:

wow that sounds cool.

I've never heard of making your own perfume, but there's a place near here called Bath Junkie, where I made my own bath scrub once. You pick your own scent (you can mix if you want), color, and pick your product(body wash, scrub, lotion, etc), and then they mix it right there in front of you! I made bright blue sugar scrub with a coconut and cucumber melon scent....yes, you heard(read) right! Everyone said it smelled really good! And it wasn't really too girly, so even my husband has used it! I am almost out and I need to get back over there to make some more, I just have to come up with a new fantastic scent!

sorry for the :offtopic:

Why of course I am going to visit the Mad Hatter and if they still have that Maleficent hat it will be mine. She's my gal. I am a major Disney villain fan. After that we will ride Alice in Wonderland because I will be ready for an un-birthday party by then. After Alice unfortunately I think we should start thinking about walking to Tomorrowland to catch the Monorail to head back to the hotel(whichever one I choose that is.) It's time to maybe rest a little before heading to Beverly Hills because the freeways are always crowded. Now this is a major part of our trip. At this point right now (5/28/08) I have lost 171 pounds thanks to Richard Simmons and his diet and exercises. Not to mention how much guidance, support and love he has given. :worship:

We will get ready and put on exercise appropriate clothing and head off to Beverly Hills and Slimmons. It has been over a year since we were able to exercise with Richard and I went into the hospital not long after leaving Disneyland and Beverly Hills last year. I almost died and Richard prayed for me on his Easter Sunday Sirius radio show in 2007. He is a wonderful person. DH emailed him the most recent picture of me and Richard's reply was WOW with about 20 exclamation points. You see when he actually met me in October of 2006 I still weighed like 385 pounds. I look a lot different now.:yay:

There will be tears and hugs when we talk but first it will be exercise and it will be wonderful exercise. Sorry for the:offtopic: but I thought I should add it. We will build up a huge sweat but a good sweat. We will visit with Richard and get current sweaty pictures with him. I have a picture of DH sitting on Richard's lap. I want a new one. In 2006 I wouldn't sit on Richard's lap because I didn't want to break him. This year I will sit on his lap.::yes::

After exercise it is time to go shower at our room and go out to Downtown Disney for dinner and maybe some entertainment. I am not sure where we shall eat. Will it be Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen? Or maybe the House of Blues or maybe we will stick with fitness and go to ESPN? For the answer to this and other exciting questions stayed tuned to the Scotty and Michele Love Tour 2008!:lovestruc :love:

Michele
:hippie:

how wonderful! I'm glad you get to go see him again. I didn't even realize he lived in CA now!

How'd you ever get your DH on Richard Simmons lap?? :scared1:

Hey I'm all in. Love the writing Michelle. Sounds great. There is an Indiana Jones ride? Wow. We have the show in Disney World but I haven't made it yet. Can't wait to hear more.

Cheri - Yeah the colors are making me feel like I am having my own acid trip. :lmao:

I love how the :offtopic: guy is popping up more often now ;)

Hey I'm all in. Love the writing Michelle. Sounds great. There is an Indiana Jones ride? Wow. We have the show in Disney World but I haven't made it yet. Can't wait to hear more.

Cheri - Yeah the colors are making me feel like I am having my own acid trip. :lmao:

gee, I haven't the slightest idea why :rolleyes1 or why this guy :furious: has been popping up alot. hahaha

wow that sounds cool.

I've never heard of making your own perfume, but there's a place near here called Bath Junkie, where I made my own bath scrub once. You pick your own scent (you can mix if you want), color, and pick your product(body wash, scrub, lotion, etc), and then they mix it right there in front of you! I made bright blue sugar scrub with a coconut and cucumber melon scent....yes, you heard(read) right! Everyone said it smelled really good! And it wasn't really too girly, so even my husband has used it! I am almost out and I need to get back over there to make some more, I just have to come up with a new fantastic scent!

sorry for the :offtopic:

how wonderful! I'm glad you get to go see him again. I didn't even realize he lived in CA now!

How'd you ever get your DH on Richard Simmons lap?? :scared1:

Now that sounds fun. I used to love the perfume shop. And I really miss it. It was a must do for me. They broke my heart when they closed it.:sad1:

Yeah he lives in Beverly Hills. He has a house that looks like Tara from what I understand. DH loves Richard as much as I do. Dh is the one who got me in contact with Richard in the first place. He emailed him when I was so sick and asked him to help me. And the wonderful man that he is he did. He has the southern manners that he was raised with.

Michele

it's weird being on the Disneyland section...all the colors are different!

You know I do both and until you said something about the difference I never even noticed. But did you notice that we don't have a pre-trip report section over here. I almost feel neglected and unloved.

Michele

Thank you. Yes the Indiana Jones ride is a great ride. It does give me whiplash like feelings but I love it. Glad to have you along for the ride.

Michele

gee, I haven't the slightest idea why :rolleyes1 or why this guy :furious: has been popping up alot. hahaha

I think they are nice addition to see. I was looking for a reason to use the duck one because he is so cute.

Michele

....But did you notice that we don't have a pre-trip report section over here. I almost feel neglected and unloved.

Michele

Cha! :confused3

I originally started my PTR in the WDW section for that reason, but than had moved over DL trips because we're getting a lot of traffic :moped:

But I did suggest to the moderator that they add one. Wish they would. We DL freaks are just as enamored with the place as WDW-fans are! :furious:

Btw- I happen to love this guy ----> :furious: He can hit on so many emotions....

I agree the mods should think about starting us a pre-trip report section. I love :furious: :offtopic: :duck: . I think they are a lot of fun. I made sure to find a spot for a couple of them.

Michele

Okay it is time for the second day of our trip. We are eating breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen and enjoying a grown up character breakfast. Dh will enjoy things like the kid favorites like the PB&J pizza and I will stick to fresh fruit and that sort of healthier breakfast but we will be eating a good breakfast. After breakfast we will ride the Monorail into Disneyland so we can head straight to Space Mountain. I have not ridden Space mountain since it was new so I am looking forward to riding it. It seems that everytime since then either it was down for refurb or there was someone in the party who did not want to ride on it. Not this time!:hyper:

After that we will ride Star Tours or get a fast pass if it is too busy. In that case we will ride on Buzz Lightyear. I loved this ride last time we were there. I also love the pin shop there. My Mom collects the pins not to trade just because she loves them. I will look for some new pins to add to her collection. This is the day for me to really look for souvenirs and have them sent back to the hotel. After we are done with our the last of the two rides we will head over to the Matterhorn which I honestly have not ridden for a long time. That has always been one of my favorites. I am not crazy enough to think that we will want to wait in line for the dark rides in Fantasyland. Those will wait until night time because it is a Friday.:cool1:

What shall we do next? Visit the Princess's? Go to Toontown? What indeed shall we do?

Stay tuned to the next exciting chapter of Scotty and Michele Honeymoon Part 2.

good start to the 2nd day! Is Goofy's Kitchen anything like Chef Mickey's?

Good question but I don't know.:rotfl: I am guessing Chef Micjey's probably if. Buffet style character meals. Only Goofy is the Chef. If anybody else knows please let us know. I have never been to Disneyworld.

Just checking in...second day sounds great. I can't wait to see Disney Land though your eyes. Who knows if I will ever get there?:worried:

Just checking in...second day sounds great. I can't wait to see Disney Land though your eyes. Who knows if I will ever get there?:worried:

Who knows? "When you wish upon a star....";)
That's me with Disneyworld.

Hi , I followed over from the other thread...this looks great

Hi welcome to the party. I plan adding more soon. I need to finish the second day. I got lazy, why I don't know.:confused3

Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter