Well it's time to kick this party in to high gear! pg. 8

I'm interested in Goofy's Kitchen too! What's this PB&J pizza? It sounds yummy! Is there a WDW restaurant that seems similar to that one?

It will be so nice to see your pics of this trip! It will be new to a lot of us which is so cool!

I'm interested in Goofy's Kitchen too! What's this PB&J pizza? It sounds yummy! Is there a WDW restaurant that seems similar to that one?

It will be so nice to see your pics of this trip! It will be new to a lot of us which is so cool!

Well Betsy I have never been to DW so I can't compare it. The PB&J pizza is a peanut butter and jelly pizza. My hubby and kids love it. Kody my 14 year old loves the mac and cheese. I always enjoy the fresh fruit. They even have things you can take for later in the day.

Michele
:hippie:

Who knows? "When you wish upon a star....";)
That's me with Disneyworld.

:cloud9: When you get there, you will be SO amazed at how MUCH there is! Everyone says Disneyland is great, but that it only takes a couple days to tour. I still want to go there! (but I'm kinda glad I live so close to Disney World!!)

Well Betsy I have never been to DW so I can't compare it. The PB&J pizza is a peanut butter and jelly pizza. My hubby and kids love it. Kody my 14 year old loves the mac and cheese. I always enjoy the fresh fruit. They even have things you can take for later in the day.

Michele

sounds wild! :scared1:

I am going to finish day two today. I haven't before today because darn real life interfered. I hate it when that happens.:rotfl2:

well darn it!

Okay back to day two of the honeymoon part two. Well it's off to Toontown. We will walk over to Roger Rabbits Cartoon Spin so we can get fastpasses. This is one ride I don't consider worth waiting in line. When we were there last year the line seemed not to bad so we decided to wait it out. Now I was so sick that the close spaces in the line made it worse. And then the spinning my hubby is lucky I didn't lose it on him. While we are waiting for the fast pass time we will visit the Gag Shop and build some mouse ears. My Mom is a major Disneyland fan(hmm and people wonder where I got it from) and I really want to build her a cute pair. I may do this for the kids too. While we are there I must get my Mr. Potatohead pieces. You are never too old to have toys.:rotfl:
If there is still time we will take pictures on the Trolley which no longer runs. And there is usually the Disney photographer there so we will get those taken too. It used to be I ran from the camera well now I tend to run to it. When Richard Simmons says Wow to your latest picture you know you have done well. When the fast pass time arrives we will ride Roger Rabbit. We will walk over to Mickey's and Minnie's houses to visit. What trip to Toontown is complete without a visit with them? After looking at all of the fun stuff in their houses it will be time to visit Mickey's movie barn and then visit with the big guy himself and get our picture taken with him. Yes I am a kid when it comes to Disneyland. Who knows maybe I will stand in line for visits with the Princesses later.princess:
Now it is time to head to New Orleans Square for lunch. Now if I haven't said so before New Orleans Square is my favorite place in Disneyland. We haven't really decided where we will eat lunch but I think we will eat at the Blue Bayou. Hopefully we will get seats by the water. I love watching the Pirates if the Caribbean boats going by and the fire flies and just about everything about it. I love the pork tenderloin that they serve but I am not sure I will eat, the only thing I am sure of is my wonderful hubby will definitely have the dessert boat. He is a sucker for desserts and ice cream. What shall we do later after lunch? Hmm? Stay tuned for this and more exciting information. Same Mouse channel, different mouse time.:earsgirl:

Michele
P.S. I won't wait so long to continue next time.:)

:cloud9: When you get there, you will be SO amazed at how MUCH there is! Everyone says Disneyland is great, but that it only takes a couple days to tour. I still want to go there! (but I'm kinda glad I live so close to Disney World!!)

sounds wild! :scared1:

well darn it!

I love Disneyland and California Adventure. I try to plan a trip like every other year at least. Hubby struggles for a bit but he usually relents. This time he is stuck. He promised me when he thought I was dying in ICU. Someday we will go to Disneyworld, but when there are six people and you have to fly it gets really expensive. Maybe when all of the kids are in college. I haven't ever tried to the PB&J pizza myself it just sounds awful to me, but my hubby loves it.

Michele

Okay back to day two of the honeymoon part two. Well it's off to Toontown. We will walk over to Roger Rabbits Cartton Spin so we can get fastpasses. This is one line I don't consider worth waiting in line. When we were there last year the line seemed not to bad so we decided to wait it out. Now I was so sick that the close spaces in the line made it worse. And then the spinning my hubby is lucky I didn't lose it on him. While we are waiting for the fast pass time we will visit the Gag Shop and build some mouse ears. My Mom is a major Disneyland fan(hmm and people wonder where I got it from) and I really want to build her a cute pair. I may do thid for the kids too. While we are there I must get my Mr. Potatohead pieces. You are never too old to have toys.:rotfl:
If there is still time we will take pictures on the Trolley which no longer runs. And there is usually the Disney photographer there so we will get those taken too. It used to be I ran from the camera well now I tend to run to it. When Richard Simmons says Wow to your latest picture you know you have done well. When the fast pass time arrives we will ride Roger Rabbit. We will walk over to Mickey's and Minnie's houses to visit. What trip to Toontown is complete without a visit with them? After looking at all of the fun stuff in their houses it will be time to visit Mickey's movie barn and then visit with the big guy himself and get our picture taken with him. Yes I am a kid when it comes to Disneyland. Who knows maybe I will stand in line for visits with the Princesses later.princess:
Now it is time to head to New Orleans Square for lunch. Now if I haven't said so before New Orleans Square is my favorite place in Disneyland. We haven't really decided where we will eat lunch but I think we will eat at the Blue Bayou. Hopefully we will get seats by the water. I love watching the Pirates if the Caribbean boats going by and the fire flies and just about everything about it. I love the pork tenderloin that they serve but I am not sure I will eat, the only thing I am sure of is my wonderful hubby will definitely have the dessert boat. He is a sucker for desserts and ice cream. What shall we do later after lunch? Hmm? Stay tuned for this and more exciting information. Same Mouse channel, different mouse time.:earsgirl:

Michele
P.S. I won't wait so long to continue next time.:)

How fun! I can't wait to see all the DL pictures!

You can eat and watch the POC boats???? :hyper: I would LOVE that!

Yeah it's a kick! Just as you ride you get a nice view of the Blue Bayou.

Michele

Well Michele, I hope we see lots of pics. It sounds yummy!

The rest of day 2 sounds great. I just bought a Mr. Potato Head and I plan on jamming as much as I can into a box when we go in September. When you say build some mouse ears...what does that mean? You actually design them yourself?

From the TV shows I have seen on DL, New Orleans Square looks awesome! It sounds so nice to sit there and see the boats go by from Pirates.

The rest of day 2 sounds great. I just bought a Mr. Potato Head and I plan on jamming as much as I can into a box when we go in September. When you say build some mouse ears...what does that mean? You actually design them yourself?

From the TV shows I have seen on DL, New Orleans Square looks awesome! It sounds so nice to sit there and see the boats go by from Pirates.

From what I hear from other people that you can get the different parts to make the hat that you want. Yes you can sit in the Blue Bayou and watch the boats go by and vice versa. And yes there will be tons of pictures.

Michele

From what I hear from other people that you can get the different parts to make the hat that you want. Yes you can sit in the Blue Bayou and watch the boats go by and vice versa. And yes there will be tons of pictures.

Michele

Now I really want to go! I love mouse ears and getting to build them sound so neat! Can't wait to see what you design.

:yay: for the pictures!!!

Hi, poping in to see how day 2 is going...Im not sure about the sound of a pb&j pizza...sounds like some of the dessert pizza they have which I dont care for...but you just never know till you try it...lol

Michele

That sounds great

I Love pizza and I love PB& J...might have to try that if we ever get there:cool1:

I was going to say the same thing...How cool you can eat and see POC Boats:thumbsup2

Again, I was going to ask that, too about the ears

Michele

That sounds awesome

I can not wait to see your pictures:cool1:

Hey, did you pick a hotel yet? I knew you were undecided between two of them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter