We're Baaaack! The 10/12 Magic cruisers return! Questions?

BeanoC

I almost don't feel the way I do.
We've just returned from the 10/12 Western Magic cruise. WOW!!!! :)

One heck of a great cruise, thanks to the DIS group on board!

Any questions, let us know!

All of you fellow 10/12 nutcases, please respond.

Personally, I need to thank kamgen, tarzanman, 3cheers4Dis, okwmiester, paulcrsb, Denine, MO64RN, dvcreg, WebmasterCathyCanada, their respective family members and anyone else I may have left out, for making it such a great cruise. What a group! I'll need at least a week to recover. ;)

We'll be glad to answer questions about the Magic - that is, the stuff we remember seeing, anyway!

'Beano':cool:

Beano!Beano!Beano!

Speaking in my favorite conotations.

(English) We had a great time on that 10/12 cruise!!! If by chance you got to see me on it you would have never guessed that I am sure. I am having beer withdrawls as we speak. I am with Beano on the week to recover thing. I need to get used to not eating as much. That cruise was awesome. The DIS members and their families that we met were great. Thanks for making a magical vacation for us.

For all of you that were on the cruise and didn't come to Rockin Bar D on the last night, you missed the best stuff. My man 3cheersforDIS and I were cutting a rug and making fools of ourselves. I am sure that Beano has it on tape.

I am going to get some rest tonight but I think that I will post a lot on this one.

(Yoda) Tired I am.

(Cartman) I love you guys.

Miss you all already. That was a long and fun week. Wish we didn't have to come home at all, except to maybe get rid of some teenagers. J/K!

Talk to you soon.

Timbo

I posted this on another thread...

We heard on the boards about your missing Grand Cayman because of the weather. The report was that this was an extra day at sea but that you docked at Cozumel that evening. Is this true? If so, did anybody go ashore that evening?

Beano, Tim, and Kamy. Glad you all had a safe trip home.

I would also like to say it was a pleasure meeting all of the DIS's aboard the Magic. We had an awesome trip. I am still rocking from the motion of the boat.

Beano, I will email you some cute pictures of our kids. I am so glad they got along so well. Ro already wrote Kimy a letter and is already working on me to telephone here.

I hope I sleep late tomorrow. I woke up at 5 this morning Yuk!
I dread working Monday.

Oh and Just an FYI if anyone saw the farewell variety show? DH and I were on the video clip when the played the song Living La Vita Loca. We couldn't believe it because it was from our cruise 2 years ago. The cruise director told me they have been playing that video for a year. DH and I were surprised when we saw ourselves on the big screen.

Dave, I answered your question on the other post.

What a blast it was meeting you crazy guys!! I missed that last night, I was so worn out from Castaway Cay and that 6 am report to Rockin Bar D for us aliens, led me straight to bed. I know, I know, party pooper!! :)

Great to meet ALL of you and we will keep working on Jim for the 12th or the 18th!!! ;)
Cathy

Dave - Yes, we missed Cayman, yes we docked in Cozumel that night...

And yes, we went ashore!!! :) :)

We were able to get off the ship about 10 P.M., so we headed to Carlos and Charlies for a while, then went to Senor Frog's for the remainder. Got back on the ship around 2 A.M. It was awesome, but my head was pounding the next morning. ;) But it was worth it... wasn't it guys?

Maureen, I can't thank you guys enough for letting your kids spend so much time with ours. It truly 'made' the cruise for them.
It broke my heart to see Ro crying as we left! :( I look forward to seeing those picks.

Tim and Ian - You 'da men! Yes, I have video of you guys dancing in Rockin' Bar D Friday night. I was actually watching it on the plane, but I was laughing too hard so I stopped! You guys are proof positive that white men can't dance.

Everybody, please email me your address so I can send you a copy of our cruise video! It should be done in about 2 weeks.
I'll keep it "PG" or better, don't worry! ;)

Oh, and Tim:

....well, you know what I was going to say. :o

'Beano'

Beano,

.... you!

You would have looked just as silly as us if you were dancing to that crazy british techno stuff.

Here is my take on the night at Cozomel.

We got off of the boat at about 11PM and headed out off of the pier. We walked out to Senor Frogs first where it was pretty dead. There were people there from the ship and that was about it. There was no cover charge to get in. We all ordered our drinks and such and had a pretty good time. They had a congo line and as we went around the room. The congo line walked around the room and the Senor Frogs staff gave us tequila shots as we walked around. It was a blast. Just because we wanted to see what the CM's were up to, we went downstairs to Carlos and Charlie's. The place was packed with CM's and hot as hell. They were having a blast. We had a few beers and left there as well. What a good time. If you ever get the chance to go on an extra night, take it. Party the night away.

Ask away

I forgot to mention that my DW and I went on the Fury Cat cruise and how much fun it was. The snorkeling was not the best but the boat ride alone was worth it. Free drinks and the boat ride for 2 hours!!!! It was fantastic. One of the few things that Ben and I didn't do together. He should have though.

HEY GUYS!!!

My trip report is up now, check it out! It is the best I can do right now....since I am freezing here! It was 38 degrees this morning on my way to work! UGH!!

Miss everyone already!

Kamy

Kamy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Git yer self out here to California. Bring Tim with you!! ;)

We had such a great time on this cruise...

So here we go again with the posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will it be 'the Beano and Kamy show' again???

It's a little early to start 10/12 and 10/18 threads, so we can just post here until they kick us off.

I already miss the Magic. :(

'Beano'

Beano - MISS YOU!!!!! :)

They already have the 10/11/03 thread going....so we can start whenever we want!! I WANT IT NOW!!!!! ;)

I am already trying to find a weekend we can come out there....and the money to do it! :) Seriously, I am ready to see you guys again!

The cruise was awesome...I recommend it to everyone! :)

Kamy

It was nice meeting everyone on the cruise. DW & I had a great time!!

Beano:

Thanks for a great week. Thanks for help with the little Bon Jovi tribute. Please e-mail me so I can give you my address for a copy of the video tape. Our friends took some pictures. I'll send you some copies.

Hopefully we can all meet again in the futre for another cruise.

Paul

Paul - It was my pleasure to participate in the Bon Jovi performance! What fools we are. :)

Tarzanman was in charge of my video camera, so it remains to be seen just what we have on tape! I'll let ya know.

Kamy - Here's the deal: you find the money to get yourselves to California, we'll take you to Disneyland. Come out on a Wednesday or Thursday, and we'll spend 4 or 5 days with the Mouse!!

Disneyland Hotel, California Adventure, Disneyland, Downtown Disney California... if only they had a Palo and a Senor Frogs, we'd be all set! Sounds good to me... "a party with roomfuls of laughter, ten thousand tons of ice cream..."

Maybe early next summer. Save your pennies!

'Beano'
:cool:

Kamy and Tim, we were on the other Fury Cat!! We got on early so we were in the first boat to go and what a party!

Beano, Meg asked me what song your Bon Jovi group sang at 80's night (not sure why she wants to know...)

Great fun meeting all of you.....the 12th and the 18th, huh?

Cathy

Kamy is already planning our trip to California. She is going to town. It remains to be seen how soon she can pull it off. I think that she is trying for December. Watch out Beano. That catamaran thing was fantastic.

We just got our pictures back! They are awesome. They just made us miss the trip even more. Hope all is well with everyone.

Cathy - It was "You give love a bad name". Can't you just see us up there doing that??

Tim - You guys in California in December? Bring it on!!! :)

Although, it's not the best time to go to D-land. Too cold, even in California!
But you just name the dates and we're there! Check the airfare to LAX of course, but also check Orange County, also known as "John Wayne Airport".
We'll have a limo waiting for you!

Hey everyone!!
Cathy- the catamaran was awesome, wasn't it?? We got on the with the first group. Wish we would have known you were going, we could've sailed together. Maybe next time!!! :)

BEANO- The air is on sale big time right now! We can get roundtrip from DTW-LAX for $138 per person! I am so ready to come out there! :) And it cannot be as cold as here. It is only 43 degrees this morning! UGH!!!!!! I really want to come out there. Even if we just visit and not do DL this time. "Don't care how....I want it now....." :p

Our pictures are great. I will try to have some on my website by this afternoon. I will let you all know!

:p
Kamy

Kamy - $138??? Wow, That is unbeatable!

Let us know when you can get away, I'm sure we can find something to do even if it isn't Disneyland.

I feel like Richard Nixon: There's a tape missing! LOL

I have been editing my vacation videos and I go right from Tues. afternoon to Thurs. morning! I can't seem to find Wed., which includes our "Battle of the Bands". I hope I just mislabeled it.
Otherwise we'll have to go back and do it again! But I want to see you in a towel, Kamy! ;)

Beano- You better find that tape!!!! That was my "10 seconds of fame!" :p

I know....$138 from DTW-LAX is AWESOME!!! :) Hmmm.....now how to convince Tim that we wouldn't be too worn out from two 5 hour flights in a weekend. :p

I am so ready to go again. I am now downloading some of my pics for my website. hope to get some up today!

Kamy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter