We're Baaaack! The 10/12 Magic cruisers return! Questions?

You are crazy to think that I would object to flying to see B, R, M & K. Just tell me when! I don't care if it is only for two freakin days. I would love it.

Tim - Good answer! :)

If we stay in the L.A. area, our kids may want to just stay home, in which case it would just be the 4 of us!

(Crocodile Hunter) Veeeeery dangerous! One of the most dangerous groups of people in all of L.A.! Look at how colorful they are! I've never seen one like this around here before! ;)

We could always (if the Mouse will forgive us) go to Universal City, go to the studios and then hit the town! A little cold maybe, but we could probably find some liquid insulation!

'Beano'

Kamy, were you on the Catamarran with Capt Freddy too then?? Tell me we weren't on the same catamarran and didn't know it!!! We sat below at the back. Jim and Patrick were playing in that competitive volleyball game at the beach, were you guys around there?

Beano, PM on the way, would love to have a copy of your "adventures"!! :)
CC

we're also back,after a long flight over the pond. landed at Heathrow yesterday morning 06.00 am. Carol is busy unpacking at the moment so I (Iain) shall reply to keep this post going.

Firstly a great big thankyou to Ben and Renee for organising our DIS get togethers,they were fantastic.

We enjoyed the company of all our new group of DIS friends.

to those of you who missed the last night stand (Rocking bar D),
you missed a treat,the sight of me and Tim twirling (swirling) round the dance floor (with Tim on the Bar)was certainly worth seeing. (Cathy we also were in the Aliens group at 06.00 ya party pouper).

thanks again to Ben & Renee,Tim & Kamy,Doug & Christy,Paul & Pam ,Maureen & Frank,Cathy and of course not forgetting the 10/19 traitors (only joking) Denine & Jerry.

Carol & Iain..

Iain, glad you made it home safely! I hope you enjoyed your time at the Boardwalk. I am sure you enjoyed the Packer game!

For those that did NOT see the Tim and Iain Show in Rockin' Bar D, fear not - my camera saw it!!! :)

'Beano'

Welcome back Carol and Iain,
I didn't realize you would be spending time in Orlando. I hope you had a nice time as we had some nice weather this week. Thanks again for the beautiful postage stamps. I am going to add them to my memory book which I haven't started yet.

Beano,
Glad you caught that last Rocking Bar D night on film. It will be nice to see what I missed.

Hello all!

We made it home yeaterday. Man, is it cold here!!!!!!!!

We had a great time on both cruises, but the 10-12 group were definitely the partiers!

We bring Kaleigh home today! We saw her yesterday afternoon after being up for 12 hours already. We drove from Charlotte, NC. We left at 4 AM to make it home early.

I took notes on both cruises, so I will writ a trip report when I get a chance.

Thanks to all of you for making this vacation so special!

Welcome back everyone!!! :)
Cathy - yes, we were with Captain Freddy too! Man, how did we miss you guys??? We were on the top in the back! Had a great time! :)

Denine- I am so excited for you guys! Hope everything goes well!! :)

Well, we ARE going to CA to visit Beano!!!!! Booked the flights and cannot wait!

Kamy

Kamy, that is too much!!! We stayed under until we all had to move to the front to get off at the beach. What a great party boat! Sorry we missed you guys!

Denine, hope you got lots of sleep on the ship! ;) Congrats to all of you and can't wait to see more pics of your beautiful little girl!
Cathy

I checked out Kamy's pictures on her cruise trip report (which are GREAT!) and I think I see you, Cath, in the background on a lower deck on her photo from the Fury! :teeth: Blue bathing suit cover-up, right? ;)

Dennine - glad you both enjoyed your 'other' cruise. We thorght of you often, as in Friday morning "oh, Dennine & Jerry will be getting ready for Castaway Cay now" etc etc.

Hoping everything goes well with picking up Kayleigh today. You guys will make great parents xxx

Beano...must e mail you with our adress.Ive just got to see this DVD ( By the sound of it I can use it as a bribe against Iain for years to come:p )

Well there have been upto 100 mile/hour winds in the UK this weekend and quite a lot of storm damage and here was me thinking we'd left the tropical depressions behind :rolleyes:

Back to work today and reality. I wish we could cruise again next year, we have already been busy looking at our DVC points and seeing what we can juggle around, but it looks more like being 2004 than 2003. Oh well, more time to plan I supose

Robin judged Ben's Bingo Bongo dance the "best of the cruise". I hear he will be teaching it on the ship in with the "line dancing" classes. :)

Cathy

Cathy - That is SO funny! What a great cruise; so many great experiences like that one. I am still coming off the high from it a week later! How will we ever top it next year? Tim? Kamy? any suggestions? :)

'Beano':cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter