We've owned at BW for 15 years this year.

This is our 16th year of membership with 3 home resorts. We've stayed at all DVC resorts!

We purchased when my son was almost 3 and my daughter wasn't even born yet. We've changed our vacations patterns over the years. When the kids were young it was mostly WDW, but as they got older we started adding other Disney things to the mix...Vero,DCL, Aulani, HH, Disneyland Cal, and this year will be our first time in Disneyland Paris...and ABD is next on our list.

I can honestly say that being part of DVC has increased our desire to do more Disney type vacations...Disney became much bigger than WDW for us.

Love hearing from so many longtime owners that have loved BWV! We've stayed here before but are currently here on our first BWV stay as DVC members. We're really enjoying the 1BR villa and you can't beat how easy it was for us to get to DHS yesterday and today for TSL. So happy to be BWV owners now!

We just came back from our 1st stay as dvc members. Our home resort is BWV. We LOVED it! We can't wait to return for 8 days in April! We are looking forward to many more fun and memorable trips!

We just came back from our 1st stay as dvc members. Our home resort is BWV. We LOVED it!
Congrats, when we pull up in the car that first “Welcome Home” still thrills me, even after 19 years! Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter