What’s the best and quickest transportation for a family of four no kids?

Thanks, @Lewisc and @Ross Kratter, I'm glad to be corrected. In any case, taxi would be a tiny bit faster than rideshare, because the guest doesn't have to summon one, just go to the line!
Again ride share wait times are a little over 5 mimutes. Most of the time savings is offset by the time it takes to go down a level.

A tiny bit faster is literally a minute or two.

Some people prefer taxis over ride share. A variety of reasons. Saving a minute or two isn't much of a reason

Id always go rideshare, I will never do Mears bus again.

With terminal C rideshare is right out side the luggage area - so no searching for it and as a PP said its about 5 minutes for a car to show up.

I much prefer it to taxis and find the cost of a hired car too high for what it is.

But if you want the quickest than no doubt its a service - they will most likely wait inside the terminal for you and help you get your bags etc..

4 people plus baggage is probably going to need two Ubers. 3 people with two suitcases barely fit in the Uber last year for one of my trips.
this is what I'm wondering..... my lasy trip I used Lyft from MCo, we had 5 people (2 little kids) and booked a lyft that said 6 people...... ummmm not. the driver was super nice,and we managed to jam us all and our stuff in, but I'm wondering now what 'size' lyft or uber we'd have to book to actually fit properly (the kids thought that ride with suitcases jammed all around them was the best part lol)

this is what I'm wondering..... my lasy trip I used Lyft from MCo, we had 5 people (2 little kids) and booked a lyft that said 6 people...... ummmm not. the driver was super nice,and we managed to jam us all and our stuff in, but I'm wondering now what 'size' lyft or uber we'd have to book to actually fit properly (the kids thought that ride with suitcases jammed all around them was the best part lol)
All that Uber or Lyft XL means is that the vehicle has a third row.
If you want to guarantee there will be space for all of you plus all of your luggage, you could do an Uber Black SUV or a Lyft Lux Black SUV, which would likely be a Suburban, Escalade, or Expedition Max.
You could also book with a car service that guarantees the size of vehicle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter