What Alamo said re: 3 day hopper plus

redfieldmjr

Earning My Ears
Called to order a three day hopper plus yesterday ($169.50 total) - told the customer service person I became aware of the the pass through an internet site which led me to call. She informed me the ticket was only meant to be offered if one used their trip planning service/car etc. I said, "ok, I guess I can't buy one then, thanks". She then stated, "until this whole misunderstanding is straightened, you can buy one". So, she gave me a confirmation # and told me to expect it within 14 business days.
Just wanted to pass along what one rep. from Alamo had to say.
The phone # is 800 560 2397.

That's interesting. I had assumed that they were simply offering it to anyone, rather than just to those who were renting a car through Alamo. In fact, I was planning to steer friends in that direction for their 3 day trip this winter, but I think they're planning to drive. Thanks for the heads up.

When I ordered my 3 day tickets in June, the 800 number given by Alamo was actually a Disney office called Disney Preferred Ticketing. My understanding is that it was provided by Alamo because Alamo became the Official Rental Car Company of Disney, whatever that means. Anyway, I think the same ticket office handles convention tickets and such. Maybe the ticket office is getting more calls from people like us than they can handle, so they are going to change the practice.

We did have a problem getting our 3 day hoppers at the Will Call window. I would suggest getting them far enough in advance to receive them in the mail.

Cindy Ann--If you know someone who wants 3 day passes, tell them to order them now before the policy changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter