What are the Little things you MUST do on a Disney trip?

Mr Mannn

Who da Mannn? He da Mannn!
For me, it is buying a pound of fudge at the Magic Kingdom Candy store on Main Street on my way back to the hotel. A piece of fudge is a great way to end the day.

I prefer Maple Walnut Fudge.

also I have to have blue milk every time I go to Star Wars Land.

We have to get Dole Whip in Adventureland MK and a caramel apple with peanuts from the Confectionary. Splash Mountain at MK is our first ride always. And we have to get to the Mitsukoshi Department Store in Japan Epcot for sake and pocky!

I have to visit Wilderness Lodge, just stroll through the lobby, the Merchantile and out back following the creek from the spring in the lobby. :smickey:

Meet Mickey of course, and preferably at a less crowded/popular M&G (ie not MK). :goodvibes

And at least one day have a burger at Pecos! :thumbsup2

Other "small" things are practicing my languages skills around WS with random CM's. At WDW I feel comfortable enough to do so, they're all so friendly. :blush:
(I speak Spanish, am fluent in Norwegian, (no Chinese), but I speak German, Italian, a little Arabic (no Japanese) English *duh* and some French too). Practicing is always so much fun, and since The UK is so close to home I really love to spend time in the UK Pavillion! :jester:

And last but not least, I have to take the Resort Monorail at least one full lap around The Seven Seas Lagoon! :earsboy:

:tinker:

A late night Hot Fudge Sunday before leaving the MK.
Breakfast at staring rolls to start our HS day
Mid day Margarita from Mexico at EPCOT

Eat a Mickey Bar while sitting on the fence next to Splash Mountain
Walk the trail from WL to FW. Watch the ponies play. Press the calliope button in the barn. Walk to the dock and take the boat back to WL or to MK to take a monorail ride.
Sit on a rocking chair on Tom Sawyer island
Take a boat ride around Crescent Lake. Get off at the Boardwalk, grab something at the Bakery and relax for awhile.

I go to Basin and get some bath bombs, bath salts, and a few soaps to last until my next trip - it is a great way to have th Disney Magic at home

Dole Floats are a MUST

• My DH and I buy lots of Goofy Character Gummies to take home and enjoy until our next trip. We ate some while we paid off our balance for our August trip just a couple days ago!
  • Always have a Butterfinger Cupcake at HS (if we're getting it later in the day when Starring Rolls isn't open, we go to Starbucks and get the identical "Chocolate Toffee Cupcake")
  • My DH has to meet Goofy at some point, and we always make a point to meet Gaston!
  • Our must-do restaurants are Liberty Tree Tavern and Via Napoli. We like some other restaurants pretty well but they haven't become "traditions" quite yet.
  • People watch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter