What are the Little things you MUST do on a Disney trip?

I have questions!
What /where is the apple cinnamon water at AKL??
Where can you get the hot fudge sundae on Main Street?
( I already looked up grey goose slushy. Yes.)

Our little things are jelly beans from Goofy's for the plane ride home. Ride the monorail and speak spanish. Boma ( not little, but essential.) Mexico boat rides while we wait for our dinner. At least one pre-opening show at MK.

A new Disney Christmas ornament for each of my children and one for my husband and I to share. My daughter has to have a Mickey premium ice cream bar (sometimes she gets several!). My must do is ride the Wedway peoplemover. I try to ride it as many times as I can. Don't know why but it's special to me.

Get raspberry lemonade slushies! We are obsessed with these and have to have at least one every day we are there!
Also ride ToT at night!
And do HDDR, although that's not really a little thing, but it is definitely a tradition :lovestruc

I always get a new christmas ornament. I love it when I decorate our tree, each ornament has a special memory!

• The very first thing we do when we get to the resort is grab a Mickey bar and eat it on the way to the room.
  • I have to get bath bombs at Basin.
  • I have to look at the mug selection at World of Disney. I don't need to buy one, but I need to look. They simply have the best mugs.
  • Eat a Ghiradelli square.
  • Ride the water taxi from DHS TO Epcot.
  • As someone else said, sit in the mosaic room in Morocco. Hidden treasure, that room.
  • We each buy a pair of chopsticks in Japan. We have quite the collection now.
  • I collect Christmas ornaments for each location I go to (I travel a decent it. We have a mini tree with just those ornaments. It's starting to turn into a Disney tree!

After Soarin , Test Track and Spaceship Earth , we start our dusk stroll around the world Showcase, Usually start at San Angel Inn or Cava Tequila bar for a Jalapeno Margerita , watch the Chinese Acrobats, then dinner at Chef du france, and finish outside with a few Gran Marnier & Grey Goose vodka slushies as we sit and watch Illuminations. Maybe a stop at Rose & Crown as we walk out of World showcase for a last cocktail. Uber back to our resort , change for a swim or hot tub, and a lovely night continues.

kids sitting down with a bucket of popcorn or mickey bar while husband and i enjoy a pretzel and people watch for a while. Such a relaxing break in the day. Dole whips are good too but line can get long

I have questions!
What /where is the apple cinnamon water at AKL??
Where can you get the hot fudge sundae on Main Street?
( I already looked up grey goose slushy. Yes.)

Our little things are jelly beans from Goofy's for the plane ride home. Ride the monorail and speak spanish. Boma ( not little, but essential.) Mexico boat rides while we wait for our dinner. At least one pre-opening show at MK.

The apple cinnamon water is in the lobby near check in/concierge desk.

We love the boat ride in Mexico, eating at Boma, and riding the monorail, too.

Epcot as the first park of each trip.
Spaceship Earth as the first ride in Epcot.
People-watching in Fantasyland.
Pictures in front of ToT in HS.

I have never had a dole whip. never ever.
WHAT!?!!:earseek:This must be rectified, immediately! LOL. Seriously, we had one for the first time in '14, and they are incredible.

ENJOY:thumbsup2 the quiet early morning of any resort while everyone in the fam sleeps, getting my refillable mug coffee, taking early morning pics, and "living in the moment" of precious vacation time!:dance3:
I LOVE this! Last trip we stayed at CB, and my DW and I took turns taking a morning stroll to get coffee at Port Royale. Such a peaceful walk near Castaway Cay!

My must-do list includes:
-Riding HM
-ToT
-Eating a DIY rice krispy treat from Goofy's at Disney Springs
-Also, Raglan Road is fast becoming a staple for us
-Fireworks, yes fireworks!
-Anything Star Wars

BTW...does anybody else love how many of our lists are all about food/snacks? Awesome!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter