What are you wearing on your feet right now?

~*Belle 2003*~

<font color=navy>I used to be indecisive, but now
I have absolutely nothing on - my comfy, but well worn slip-ons are kicked off as I hate wearing any shoes/slippers/socks indoors!

And you? :p

socks!! :) I never go anywhere without socks, unless I am in the shower! ;) I cannot stand the feel of the bare floor!!:p

Like you, I prefer bare-feet. However, the computer room is in the basement, so I compromise with the 2/$5 throwaway canvas shoes from Kmart!

Denise < --- saves the big bucks for "serious" shoes ;)

Tennis shoes. I haven't been home long. But you know what, now they're free, they're free! :teeth: :teeth:

My feet are bare at the moment. Almost always barefoot in the house. :)

When I started reading this thread I was wearing hiking boots. Then I thought to myself "Why am I wearing hiking boots?" I don't have my comfy slippers here but I am wearing thick comfy sock!

Nothing! :teeth: As long as we're indoors, it's bare feet for us. Feels great on the cool tile.

2 inch heels chucky type. Didn't take them off when I got home from church this evening. Usually wear shoes since I have diabetes. Think I will take these off now and put on my slip ons.

I still have my sneakers on, just went outside to turn the car around, expecting more snow overnight, yuk, and I want to have the car facing out for in the morning.

My brown Reefs are on the floor, and my feet are resting on top of them, but they aren't nessesarily ON MY FEET. Want to keep them nearby because i want to go out driving with my dad again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter