What can you take on rides that use lockers?

Can you wear a wristwatch on the rides with metal detectors? Not a huge deal if I have to take it off; I just don't want to get partway through the line and get sent back to the lockers.

Can you wear a wristwatch on the rides with metal detectors? Not a huge deal if I have to take it off; I just don't want to get partway through the line and get sent back to the lockers.

The detectors are at the beginning of the queue, so unless the queue gets insanely long you wouldn't wait awhile only for you to have to return to your locker. However, I do not have experience with wrist watches, but those should be able to remain on you during the duration of the ride, as it's physically on you. Whether you have to take it off for the detector, or not, someone else might be able to answer that. More than likely yes if it has metal. As for example, lanyards you should be able to keep on, but sometimes individuals will tell you to take them off (probably depends on if they have pins, or not I would imagine).

My wristwatch has never been issue. It's a full stainless steel bracelet style watch in a feminine size. Even my son's big stainless watch has never been an issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter