What did you have as a teenager which you don't have now?

:hug: I can empathize with this. My parents & deceased sister are what I lament most. None of the other stuff really matters.
The thing is with that is unless we die young we all share that life experience at some point in time. It is one of the basics of life itself and we can experience it at any age. It's not the same thing as the difference in age and what changes that brings. At least not to me. I am currently the oldest of my family. My parents, grandparents, close friends, Aunts and Uncles and even a number of cousins have passed on.

This to me is more a question of the aging process, that and how we are different than we were in our youth. Things like the ability to easily get out of a chair, into or out of a car, walk down stairs and other misc. things. Although, in the grand scheme of things the loss of loved ones are important to all of us it is a completely different part of life.

On a serious note, grandparents and a mother.

Just kind of a funny thing, some cool stonewashed denim and big hair.

A key chain collection that was over 7 feet long - I’m totally kicking myself for throwing it away over 25 years ago. I always bought a new key chain from different places I would visit - it was pretty cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter