• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What did your Disney cruise cost you ?

How long of a cruise are you looking at? Where are you looking to go? What sort of room do you want to stay in? How many people? Cruises can cost from between $1500 for 2 people for 3 night cruise on the very low end to I don't even want to guess on the high end.

I have to admit, I can’t imagine what this thread is trying to ‘discover’.

Disney in general is kind of “known” for not having sales, not offering breaks, and everyone paying the same price (to a point). There are little tips here and there for how to save a few dollars (literally) or get a little extra something for your price... but, at the end of the day, the cost of a cruise is tied directly to the itinerary and the type of stateroom booked.

How long is your cruise? What category is your stateroom? When is the trip? Where are you going on the trip? How many people are going? Do you plan to do Palos or Remys? Are you going to drink alcohol? How much? Excursions? Spa? How much are you going to tip? etc..............

George Harrison sang a song titled, "I've got my mind set on you," And in that song was this line.

But it's gonna take money
A whole lot of spending money
It's gonna take plenty of money
To do it right child

That is how much my cruise cost me coming up in June. :rotfl2::rotfl::goodvibes

I don’t get this question at all! It’s almost like rehashing the opening day threads! And maybe folks don’t want to tell others how much they pay for a cruise. Go to the threads and see what people paid if you want to REALLY know.....otherwise.....what’s it matter?

NEXT!

:confused3 What's the point of this post exactly? The first post just shows "gallery" so I don't know if there is supposed to be an image or what......

Our cruises cost......enough. They cost what they cost.:cool:

I tell people this story. After our first cruise I turned to my wife and said, "which kidney do I need to sell to take another cruise." And now we are going on our 7th in June.

So its a good thing I regrow kidneys every 6 months.

Joe

A cruise with Universal would cost 9 3/4. :)

Given that the user that asked this question has been a member for 14 years and doesn't even have 2 dozen posts... it's probably not something we'll be able to get an answer to anytime soon.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-29 at 8.19.47 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-29 at 8.19.47 AM.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 15
Yes, this post makes no sense. Anyone can get a price on the DCL website. Perhaps it is someone who wants to go on the RCCL or Carnival posts and brag about what a great deal they got by not picking Disney...that happens a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter