What Disney song can move you to tears everytime?

We Go On, just after Illuminations. I just love it. I also tear up to Wishes and Remember When.

jordantaylor said:
Mine is the one in Cinderella when they are dancing and o my gosh it just do romantic

I love that song! Isn't it 'So this is love'? I sung it for my grade 3 singing exam.
So graceful and elegant. (At least when Cinderella sings it!) That reminds me that Cinderella is being re-released this autumn. Can't wait.

When You Wish Upon A Star when they show something about Walt Disney.

Baby Mine from Dumbo

When Epcot plays tribute music to Tapestry of Nations and extinct Epcot rides.

Mine is 'A Dream is a wish your heart makes'. I especially love it when it says: "No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true" It's a song full of hope, so touching.

missfigment said:
:sad2:Mine is Jessie's song on TS2...When she loved me.

Whats yours?????

Mine too! Absolutely every time. Lol Even if I am in another room and it's on I start sniffling. So sad.

"When you wish upon a star"...heard it last year during the fireworks and it was my birthday and it had been such a bad year(except for going to DW, which actually saved the year for me) and I couldnt believe I was there.

"Feed the Birds" from Mary Poppins. But since Walt Disney reportedly cried when listening to it, I figure I'm in good company.

I definitely love the sound track of Peter Pan! the real movie though not the cartoon, that newer one without Robbin Williams...the all kids cast one, I don't remember the exact title.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter