What Disney song can move you to tears everytime?

Agree with so many of these! Another one is "Compass of the Heart" from Sindbad's Storybook Voyage at Tokyo DisneySea. Always gets me! Look it up on YouTube if you haven't heard this amazing Alan Menken song!

It doesn't bring me to tears every time, but often-- Beauty & The Beast. It's probably also my all-time favorite Disney song. I just love it so much! Such a beautifully done song. :lovestruc

It just depends on my mood. I can't watch Bolt because I get sad when they trick Bolt into thinking the girl is in danger. I stopped watching there. And at the end of Toy Story 3 I always start crying it reminds me of my brother. I guess there isnt really a specific song that makes me cry but I do get emotional a lot ha ha.

Tangled! Man, when she gets reunited it with her parents, forget about it - queue the waterworks.

Mine and DWs is "Beauty and the Beast". It was our daughter's favorite movie when she was little. We went to see the 3d version in theatres on what would have been her 20th birthday...my youngest was sitting next to me holding my hand while I was sitting there with a wet face.

Will

I'm not an Emotional person but the prologue music to Beauty and the Beast always does, for nostalgic purposes. I miss the good old days when I watched that movie all the time.

:(

So many, but usually it's reprises or instrumentals that move me the most. I love the music in Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid. Even just the opening scene to The Little Mermaid when you first see the underwater palace makes me well up! And the Part of Your World Reprise is one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard.

As for specific songs, maybe The Circle of Life or Colors of the Wind? Oh, and When You Wish Upon A Star.

"When she loved me" made me cry, I had never heard it before last month. I know, bad Disney fan not watching Toy Story 2 until last month!

"Wish upon a star" Makes me cry halfway through lol...I have no idea why but it makes me cry.

"You'll be in my heart" makes me cry, not because of the movie but because of a dear friend who I gave the single to when she was going through some very troubling, times.

The song they play in Mulan while shes running away & cutting her hair. I ALWAYS cry during that part!
also when you wish upon a star :goodvibes

So many, but usually it's reprises or instrumentals that move me the most. I love the music in Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid. Even just the opening scene to The Little Mermaid when you first see the underwater palace makes me well up! And the Part of Your World Reprise is one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard.

As for specific songs, maybe The Circle of Life or Colors of the Wind? Oh, and When You Wish Upon A Star.

I agree, the opening scene is beautiful. The music gives me goosebumps :lovestruc

Mine is Once upon a December in Anastasia, I love the song and the music. It always makes me feel sad and cry a little.

Gosh, I have so many. But "Baby Mine" -Dumbo.:sad: "You'll Be in My Heart" - Tarzan(performed by Phil Collins) "The Colors of the Wind" - Pocahontas. Those will get me everytime.:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter