What do you regularly misplace?

My slippers or house flip flops (season dependent). I wear them always walking around the house, but then I might abandon them in the living room or dining room and then forget I did that and then I don't find them until a few hours later, so in the meantime, I've dug out the spare slippers or flip flops.

My slippers or house flip flops (season dependent). I wear them always walking around the house, but then I might abandon them in the living room or dining room and then forget I did that and then I don't find them until a few hours later, so in the meantime, I've dug out the spare slippers or flip flops.

Same here!

Nothing really. I have mild OCD and am a "there's a place for everything and everything in its place" kind of person. My keys are either being used, in my pocket, or on a specific hook in a drawer. They are pretty much never anywhere else. This is pretty much true of all my stuff.

I do however find cat toys in the craziest of places! I don't control where the cat keeps her stuff.

Last edited:

Keys. Not my pocket keys, but a separate set that I have on a lanyard and with a bunch of mini carabiners. But attaching an AirTag has made it easy to find.

Nothing really. I have mild OCD and am a "there's a place for everything and everything in it's place" kind of person. My keys are either being used, in my pocket, or on a specific hook in a drawer. They are pretty much never anywhere else. This is pretty much true of all my stuff.

I do however find cat toys in the craziest of places! I don't control where the cat keeps her stuff.
This is me!! But no cats, so no cat toys

Lip balm. I have at least ten of them, and except for the one I keep in my purse, can never find one when I want it.

My phone. I always put it down, turn around and then immediately forget where I sat that thing down at lol.

My phone. I am not a phone person. I use it for texting mostly, to family. Also take it with me when I’m away from the house. But when I’m home it is often somewhere other than where I am.

Cheaters(Reading glasses), Though right now I am at an equilibrium state where I have misplaced so many that I will find a prior misplaced pair as I misplace the pair I just used.

Did you guys know that Tolkien actually penned.
Courage and my car keys can be found in the strangest of places.
Before his editor cut out the later.

Basically everything once I set it down. I have ADHD and the second I put something down and move on to something else I forget where I put the thing. Often times it is my phone so thank goodness for my apple watch that helps me find it. It really drives me batty because it makes me seem stupid.

Nothing really. I have mild OCD and am a "there's a place for everything and everything in its place" kind of person. My keys are either being used, in my pocket, or on a specific hook in a drawer. They are pretty much never anywhere else. This is pretty much true of all my stuff.

Same, except for reading glasses because I take them on and off so often. I have a bunch and try to leave a pair in every room. I wish my husband and sons inherited my OCD, the chance of them leaving the house with phone/keys/wallet the first try is infrequent (I usually know where there stuff is because it’s in the wrong place and it drives me nuts).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter