What do you season with rosemary?

I've had rosemary potatoes before and they are so delicious! I don't have a recipe, but I'll bet you could find one online.

I use it on roasted red potatoes w/garlic. Also on chicken. I like the smell of rosemary, but not the taste so much.

Some of the more common things rosemary is used for in Italy is pork, chicken, and potatoes. Nothing like a rotisserie chicken with rosemary and grilled (on the grill) diced potatoes with rosemary and olive oil. The potatoes are best cooked in a wood oven.

Pork and also roasted veggies. I have an awesome recipe for Shepherd's Pie that calls for rosemary, too.

I love rosemary and have a pot growing in my kitchen window. I use it like the pp on pork with salt, pepper, garlic ad olive oil--makes a great rub.

I like it with chicken, too. Stuff the cavity of a chicken with Salt, pepper, rosemary, onion and lemon. Roast as usual.

It also makes a nice butter sauce for potatoes. Just melt a few tablespoons of better, add minced rosemary, salt and pepper and toss with little red skin potatoes or chunks of larger potatoes which have been boiled or steamed until tender.

Nothing, it is one of the very few things in this world that I don't like, DD hates it also, and she eats almost anything.

I love rosemary! My fav is to lightly coat cubes potato's with olive oil and sprinkle fresh rosemary (finely chopped). Bake at 400 until tender. It's also good on chicken.

Rosemary is delicious with white beans! You can make a salad, a crostini topping or a soup.

Alex from the food channel (there is no way I am trying to spell her last name!) made a rosemary strip steak this morning on her show Alexs Day Off.

I have had rosemary lemonade before that was wonderful, but I don't have a recipe. I have also had rosemary scones that were good!

Steak, grill the steak then put it to rest in some olive oil, fresh rosemary and fresh minced garlic for about 10 minutes before eating. So good...

nothing... found out recently I was allergic to it when I tried pork rubbed in rosemary! It was also on a chicken dish I had at restaurant when we visited month prior, but i didn't have as bad of a reaction...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter