What do you think of this plan for CRT?

kath1210

DIS Veteran
We are going to WDW in August and will have the DDP. We have reservations for CRT for lunch, mainly because we loved the food and atmosphere the last time we were there (the princesses were OK, but my DD12 is not so in love with them anymore).

We have the DDE card, so I am thinking of paying for this meal OOP instead of spending 2 TS credits. Even with adding tax and tip, I still think the 2 TS credits could be better used elsewhere.

Does that make sense?

I think it makes great sense. I am going to CRT for a solo lunch on 9/29 and will be paying out of pocket because like you I can think of better places for 2ts service credits to be used.

It makes perfect sense. That's the only way I'll do it at some of these 2 TS places. CRT and the Hollywood Brown Derby Fantasmic package specifically. You would be wasting a days' worth of credits when you can just as easily pay out of pockets and save them for those high priced 1 TS credit meals like Le Cellier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter