What do you wish you could tell someone?

I work retail. So there is so much I want to say to people but I don't including:

1. After I scan a coupon in front of them, and then give them the total, and then they ask if it includes the coupon discount, "No, I undid it just to mess with you."

2. After I've told them that there aren't any coupons today, and they say "are you sure?" or they keep looking on their phones, I want to ask them why they think I'm lying to them. Do they think I get a bonus if I keep them away from a discount? Do they think I'm mean and keeping them away from a discount?

3. To the people who want me to scan a coupon that I know won't work with the brand they are buying: "Trust me, it won't work. And no matter how many different coupons you have, they won't work with that brand"

4. To the person who "left my (highest discount coupon) home", I'd like to say one or two things: 1. Yeah, sure. You probably got the lowest discount, and you're hoping I'll just give you the higher one. or 2. My scanner doesn't reach your dining room table.

5. To the person who says "but I got this (whatever) before", I want to say a few things. 1. That was then, this is now. 2. The policy changed, and I can't do that anymore or 3. No you didn't. You're lying and you hope I'll just give in.

I could do this all night, but I'm too tired to do this anymore.

Your child should NOT be in the competition class. If your daughter can't even hear even light criticism directed at the class as a whole without feeling personally persecuted which requires you to write letters to three different people to complain, please stick to the recreational classes. Getting ready to compete is not always sunshine and lollipops.

B You keep wondering why I don't talk to you any more. Well did you ever stop to think that maybe it is because when you ask me what I think you always criticize my answer. After so many times of being called dumb or stupid just because I don't agree with you makes me not want to talk to you anymore. When I did tell you why I wasn't talking to you and you reacted by saying I was just making it all about me really makes me not want to talk to you. I wish I had followed my gut all those years ago but I was scared and afraid. Also all those things you think about ***** it isn't true. You need to get over your pride and realize that they tried and you are the one who makes everything difficult.

O Stop complaining that everything is someone else's fault. I get that you had a traumatic experience when you were growing up but get some help and take some responsibility.

C When you asked me to help you out and said you would pay me later when you can and I agreed I didn't mean I would do it all for free. You really hurt me when you got mad at me for asking for the money you owed me. I never would have said yes if I had known I was going to lose my best friend over it.

B You keep wondering why I don't talk to you any more. Well did you ever stop to think that maybe it is because when you ask me what I think you always criticize my answer. After so many times of being called dumb or stupid just because I don't agree with you makes me not want to talk to you anymore. When I did tell you why I wasn't talking to you and you reacted by saying I was just making it all about me really makes me not want to talk to you. I wish I had followed my gut all those years ago but I was scared and afraid. Also all those things you think about ***** it isn't true. You need to get over your pride and realize that they tried and you are the one who makes everything difficult.

O Stop complaining that everything is someone else's fault. I get that you had a traumatic experience when you were growing up but get some help and take some responsibility.

C When you asked me to help you out and said you would pay me later when you can and I agreed I didn't mean I would do it all for free. You really hurt me when you got mad at me for asking for the money you owed me. I never would have said yes if I had known I was going to lose my best friend over it.
C. Did you really think they would pay you back? When you loan someone money you have to have the mind set that you are giving it to then.

The reason why I hang out in our bedroom at night, and away from you, is because I cannot (sober) sit in the same room as you, night after night watching you down a bottle of wine. Every night. Watching you pack on the weight and no physical activity. It’s depressing. Golden Years here we come.

I’m in the same position, and it really sucks. I thought I could trust this person, and yet all that happened was that I lost my best friend. I’m sorry you are dealing with the same thing.

The reason why I hang out in our bedroom at night, and away from you, is because I cannot (sober) sit in the same room as you, night after night watching you down a bottle of wine. Every night. Watching you pack on the weight and no physical activity. It’s depressing. Golden Years here we come.
Seems like that one would be better off said (gently and kindly).

To our neighbors with 2 huge barking dogs... Do they really need to be let out every night at 7, 8, 9, and 11 to then be barking nonstop for 5 to 10 minutes? And does your son really need the loudest exhaust on his truck that he then lets idle in the driveway for 20 minutes then tear down the street like a bat out of hell? We have lived next door to you for 30 years. When did you get to be the annoying neighbors?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter