What I want for Christmas

For those of you in the "know", he/she/they have been subtly asked to not come back to the chat, or my board. I have spent WAY too much time on the subject, and it is just easier to call a halt to all of it. Hey, I own the place, I can do what I want right?

For those of you in the "know", he/she/they have been subtly asked to not come back to the chat, or my board. I have spent WAY too much time on the subject, and it is just easier to call a halt to all of it. Hey, I own the place, I can do what I want right?

Totally John ! You da MAN !:thumbsup2

Yes it is your place! Sadly I had thought it was a place I could be too...I was hurt terribly by a person I had thought for 2 years was my friend and I adopted he and his family after Katrina and gave them much of my time and energy and MONEY.I came into the chat room and told my story hoping for comfort. He followed me in there (I'm guilty of using his computer and he used the history to follow me in there)and now not only have a been stalked...but now been turned away from the room . I was a VICTIM of a peeping and a stalker and this is what I get....well have fun at my expense all you want...that just shows me I was in the wrong place anyway.I'll still have a Merry Christmas and for those who actually know me will know the truth I spoke! Foo to you>>>> those that enjoyed his follies!

I am sorry that you feelings are hurt, but I started my place to get away from disconnerdawgnut, because there was nothing I could do about it here, and many of my friends followed me. I started the chat to keep certain people out of trouble (gatordad, rog, ME) on the chat in here.

Because of all the coincidences, same IP address on almost every occasion, logging into the chat one after another REPEATEDLY, and just a general uncomfortable feeling with the whole situation, and the fact that I have wasted WAY too much of my time on this thing, I just don't want to deal with it any more.

If this upsets you, I am sorry, if this upsets others on here, I am More sorry. I may end up with no one on my boards or chat at all, but I am willing to take the chance.

And by the way, this is all I am going to say about this, I am done with the situation, and have made up my mind.

lol thanks so much for the laugh and for calling to my attention to my typo during my emotional outburst!

Like I said before, it might be easier to take you seriously if you didn't continue to post, then go back and delete earlier posts. Whatever you're hiding doesn't exactly add to your credibility.

I have nothing to hide and nothing to gain from continued posts...I've posted here for a great while unlike him...but ya know...its no longer worth it....continue to have fun at my expense if you will.....I no longer care

Ahhhh----you ah sooprise I speekie yohr rangruage!!!

Confucious say: "Credabiwity haaahd ting to recover once it is yawst!"

Ahhhh----you ah sooprise I speekie yohr rangruage!!!

Confucious say: "Credabiwity haaahd ting to recover once it is yawst!"

Somebody cut her off right away, or at least take the car keys away from her. Decaf only for the rest of the day! :eek:

I have deemed this....

"Talk ryke ah B-rated Jap-ah-neeze Movie" Day!

Ahhh-so!!

godzilla.jpg

It must be said, I think that Gatordad has been a bad influence on you.

Or was it the other way around? :rotfl:

Thanks. Now I have the scene stuck in my head from Disney's Tarzan where Clayton is yelling "GO-RILL-AS!" in Tarzan' face. :happytv:

Santa Wants a Raise for Christmas.:santa:

Why Santa's Asking For A Raise

10. The hours, the weather, the trend toward smaller chimneys.

9. Nike won't give him a lucrative side-contract.

8. Reindeer and elves have unionised, driving up his cost.

7. New tax on flying sleighs.

6. Insurance for flying a sleigh has tripled over the past two
years.

5. Needs extra cash to cover off-season gambling losses.

4. Air traffic controllers demanding higher kickbacks.

3. Cost of living increase at the North Pole.

2. Children don't leave as many cookies as they used to.

1. The Mrs. told him to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter