What I want for Christmas

Barney if you are still reading this: I wasn't working in the area you thought I was nor did I buy a new vehicle. I was working in NW Ms. until my contract was over!...hope you weren't stalking that poor woman who was driving the blue Bronco you thought I was in.:rotfl2:

Barney if you are still reading this: I wasn't working in the area you thought I was nor did I buy a new vehicle. I was working in NW Ms. until my contract was over!...hope you weren't stalking that poor woman who was driving the blue Bronco you thought I was in.:rotfl2:

Can't you find somewhere else to talk to "Barney"?

Can't you find somewhere else to talk to "Barney"?

You could sit in the park and move around both sides of the picnic table. It would even be cheaper, since you wouldn't need to pay for internet service.

Gee, Vick. You can't even post in another thread without somebody sneaking behind you! :lmao:

:wizard:
Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful."

~ Norman Vincent Peale (1898-1993)

I'm pretty sure they were talk'n about Walt Disney.:thumbsup2

Careful, you'll make this thread the "butt" of everybody's jokes. :woohoo:

Hey, there is a gal on TV making a living off of her big butt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter