What is the last documentary you watched?

"We Were Children" on Amazon Prime. A docu-drama about the history of Canadian residential schools and the horrific treatment suffered by generations of First Nations children. It was narrated by two actual survivors. Although it's largely unknown issue internationally, it's a shame how few Canadians really know what happened or why. In ignorance, many negative stereotypes and bigotry has prevailed. We have a solemn duty to learn and understand.

Love documentaries...I think the last I watched was about the Orphan Train, can't remember the exact name...it was on Amazon Prime.

"We Were Children" on Amazon Prime. A docu-drama about the history of Canadian residential schools and the horrific treatment suffered by generations of First Nations children. It was narrated by two actual survivors. Although it's largely unknown issue internationally, it's a shame how few Canadians really know what happened or why. In ignorance, many negative stereotypes and bigotry has prevailed. We have a solemn duty to learn and understand.
I really want to watch this, just need to be in the right head space to handle it. Such a sad situation.

Free Solo on Disney+.

scale

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter