What is the last documentary you watched?

I can't remember the title of it but it was about the making of The Legend of Boggy Creek or something like that. That movie scared the crud out of me as a kid!!!

The Machines that Built America - Tractors
That sounds like it's right up my alley being of the nasty redneck variety that people love to hate. I'll have to look for that one.

Sasquatch on Hulu. Think murder, cannabis farms, Hell's Angels and Bigfoot.

It. is. wild.
So... you're saying they go the title wrong and it should have been "Sasquatch King"? :D

The last one completed 100% was Sons of Sam written about a person who made undoing the tidy answer his life's work, he veers off a bit but I suppose false leads happen when you dig in and try to do something like this by yourself. I'm from an area near here and growing up there were all sorts of overlapping references & rumors about a very scary group that keeps popping up, including stories about the woods on SI and in particular Willowbrook which was the scourge closed by Geraldo Rivera and in also mentioned in Cropsey. I think this nameless group even popped up in stories about the Gilgo Beach murders & the story about this one was The Killing Season and also Lost Girls was set in the same vicinity.

Watched The Courage to Run with Chip Gaines and Gabe Grunewald on Magnolia TV. Outstanding but get a box of tissues and that is coming from a 6'2" 240 lb male.

I watched Golden this week on Peacock, following several of the US female gymnasts.

Free Solo on Disney+.

scale
I saw that a while ago - that guy is amazing and crazy!

Some think that extreme climbing is adrenaline pumping, but it's really the opposite. One has to be calm and calculating. It's certainly not like wing suit jumping, which is something that quite a few people are doing illegally in Yosemite. A friend of Alex Honnold died doing that.

if you want a couple of great older ones to watch i highly reccommend-

paperclips

a life without pain.

both are fascinating.

That sounds like it's right up my alley being of the nasty redneck variety that people love to hate. I'll have to look for that one.

So... you're saying they go the title wrong and it should have been "Sasquatch King"? :D
As a farm girl myself, if you have Amazon Prime you simply must watch the first episode of Clarkson's Farm. A British celebrity roadster decides to take up farming and against all sane and practical advice buys a huge Ferrari monster-tractor to work his modest plot. Spoiler alert: he ends up having take it back for a much more suitable little Massey Ferguson. :happytv: So hilarious especially if you actually understand what's going on.
Some think that extreme climbing is adrenaline pumping, but it's really the opposite. One has to be calm and calculating. It's certainly not like wing suit jumping, which is something that quite a few people are doing illegally in Yosemite. A friend of Alex Honnold died doing that.
Watching it certainly is!! I saw it in the theater as a new release and on the big screen it was actually pretty stressful. :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter