What is the most interesting thing you did today?

meaty

Mouseketeer
The most interesting thing I did today was run 2 miles with no top on.

Beat that.

Not much.
Cleaned upstairs, downstairs, laundry, baked a cake for tomorrow and shucked the corn for tomorrow also.
Ready to sit down and watch TV and/or read a book

Drove into downtown and ate lunch at the food trucks before browsing around some of the craft/artisan stalls and coming back home. Picked up three different fresh loaves of When Pigs Fly bread. Now I am done with the city for another year.

Got up early to watch the Monaco F1 race then sat outside and grilled and watched the Indy 500.

I had one of next year's new homestay students over to see my house and his room. His dad came too. They fly back home to China for the summer in two weeks and then my student will come back by himself in August. He seemed polite, gracious, very nice. I've posted before about how my current student has been less than ideal so I'm excited for a fresh start.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter