What is your opinion on the United Kingdom?

Ah, I thought it was me. Somehow it got merged with the one thousand random question threads.
It does look like that's what's happened. It probably would have been more productive to delete them all because what's here now is gibberish.

It does look like that's what's happened. It probably would have been more productive to delete them all because what's here now is gibberish.
As of page 7, post 134 things got merged. As if all @reecejackox threads got merged into one. I think an admin clicked the wrong button instead of 'merge thread a with thread b', it became 'merge poster A's threads with thread B'.

As of page 7, post 134 things got merged. As if all @reecejackox threads got merged into one. I think an admin clicked the wrong button instead of 'merge thread a with thread b', it became 'merge poster A's threads with thread B'.
Well that would explain it. I didn't remember commenting on the UK thread and suddenly it popped up on my watched threads and I wondered how that topic could get to 104 pages!

20 posts per page, for about 97 pages, means that Reecejackox gathered about 2000 replies in about 7 months.

Or roughly 275 posts per months, 62 posts per week, which is a little under 10 posts per day.
On average of course, as there has been an exponential growth in new threads.

Might not be irrational but fake people. Everything is awesome with their life but if you know them personally, not so much. “Fakebooking “

Sadly you can't really, REALLY discuss the UK at the moment without getting political. I speak of course, about our cessation from the European Union, or "Brexit". The DIS forbids political discussion, so I will say no more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter