What is your opinion on the United Kingdom?

Along the lines of the full breakfast, which has always bugged me, friends/neighbors dropping in via your back door, directly into your kitchen, in the early morning so you offer them coffee/breakfast. Here's looking at you Thirtysomething!

Maybe older shows and movies....but walk a complete circle around someone you're speaking to, particularly if you're delivering an ultimatum.

Or starting a conversation, but dramatically turning your back to them and walk five feet away while still talking to them.

My sister has one, it was my parents, Waterford, I don’t know if it has booze or not in it.

Just for fun ask her if it has booze in it and let us know - I’m kinda curious - LOL

Not just to go cups of coffee, mugs of coffee or hot chocolate, obvious nothing in the cup. Due to not having any fluid in the cups, it’s so obvious their sips are fake. Also, when they drink from a bottle of beer, faking sips.

The other thing is womens handbags, they never look as though anything is in them. They look light, not bulging with things.

As far as eating/drinking on shows, I have read that due to so many takes it is hard to eat/drink 30 times for 1 scene. But still, it is obviously fake.

Not just to go cups of coffee, mugs of coffee or hot chocolate, obvious nothing in the cup. Due to not having any fluid in the cups, it’s so obvious their sips are fake. Also, when they drink from a bottle of beer, faking sips.
I saw a practical joke show where someone used real alcohol in a prop cup, and the actor reacted to it because he was really drinking the contents to make it look real.

Diverse friend groups, (ie one is a diva, one is a nerd, etc), at least in my experience.

Oh, and on SOA, when they bury a body in the woods they dig a huge perfectly rectangular grave like you'd expect to see at a proper cemetery. Now I've never been in a position to know if this is what would happen in real life, but it seems excessive for a body dump.

Just walking with a coffee cup looks fake because you can tell they are empty by how they move. Put water in them. Invent a fake weighted cup with a empty top quarter so they don't have to drink gallons. Something...
OMG. YES!!

Diverse friend groups, (ie one is a diva, one is a nerd, etc), at least in my experience.

Oh, and on SOA, when they bury a body in the woods they dig a huge perfectly rectangular grave like you'd expect to see at a proper cemetery. Now I've never been in a position to know if this is what would happen in real life, but it seems excessive for a body dump.

I buried my dog in our back yard. I called county animal services which said the grave had to be at least 4 feet deep. We used an ordinary shovel and it took maybe 20 minutes for a hole that was sloped into a point. That was not easy, especially when we hit rocks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter