What is your opinion on the United Kingdom?

Aware of each other from 1st grade-1956 as just a yucky girl :crazy2: with numerous years in the same classes to 12th grade-1968 so enough to write/sign each other's 1968 H.S. Yearbook. Never saw each other again until May 1972 when OUT of the BLUE = :love: and on June 2, 1973 :love2:
I love stories like this. Funny though not a fan of “new love” but love stories with deep roots just get to me.

Legally separated after being with Ex-wife since 1994, and married since 2001--- a few years ago, she claimed she was having a "mid-life" crisis... which I never realized was another term for having "an affair".. (i can joke about it now)

Left me with my two wonderful kids. (100% custody) .. 14 and 9 (my avatar) -- now a single (exhausted !! :)). dad (remote/virtual) school killing me ! its been tough on them, but we are like the three amigos now !!

Married a little over 3 years. Met while working at TOT in WDW. We both say we're stuck with each other because neither of us ever want to date again. :laughing:
Are you a College Program Couple?

I have always thought how cool that would be to find love during a WDW College Program and I understand it happens quite a bit.

Together 34 years, married 24. We were high school sweethearts although we actually went to neighboring high schools. Got married on the 10th anniversary of our first date.

Are you a College Program Couple?

I have always thought how cool that would be to find love during a WDW College Program and I understand it happens quite a bit.

We both did the college program but met after we had finished and were just working! He spent his CP at the TOT and I transferred in after mine was over.

I feel like a lot of things we see in legal dramas would've been taken care of in discovery, instead of a surprise in front of a judge/jury.

Also, people seem to be able to get around Los Angeles very quickly.

Somehow all the characters know all the details of where they are meeting and when without even discussing it.

In many romance scenes a kiss is interrupted just before it can happen. That probably does happen in real life but not all the time and not how it's shown

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter