What is your opinion on the United Kingdom?

Very slightly worse, but still decent. The house across the street is a little smaller, one less bathroom according to Zillow, and a slightly smaller lot. It is a ranch, though, which I don't really like.

Once in a hostel in London, doesn't exist anymore now. I checked in in the afternoon, having great experiences with hostels in New York. I went about my day and when I returned in the evening, it just was bad. Crowded, loud, not clean. I checked out and went a hotel across the street.

It wasn't because it was terrible but because we didn't know the camping area was shut down.

Riding the bikes around Lake Ontario coming back along the Erie Canal trail, a public camping area in a town my friends had always camped at we found it closed and no longer allowed when we arrived. We were stuck, had a nice talk with the local Police officer. He explained what happened and it happen to be the night the year previous that my friends were camping there. Other people caused chaos which we learned even involved the FBI and they discontinued the public camping.

As we continued along the trail to find another suitable campsite we see the cop on the other side waving at us. We went back and he talked to his buddy who lived along the canal there who was letting us set up camp for the night. Our 4th or 5th trail angel of that trip.

Worse. It's a smaller house but they do have an inground pool. The people that currently live there don't take care of the outside so I can just imagine what the inside looks like.

I just ate at Hells Kitchen in Vegas, food definitely does not live up to the hype. But it was a good photo op.

in the late 80's when we would all head out to the bar at 3am after we got off work. The bar would wait for us on Thursday nights, lock the door once we got in (since they are supposed to close at 3am) and we would stay there until about 6am before heading home. Now I typically only go to local bars when they are having a band I like playing, was at one of those this past weekend- so awesome that they are open again full capacity.

Can't explain it but the nuts weren't a flavoring factor for my taste buds but more of a texture thing. :scratchin

I think that's worse. 😁 I can handle the flavor of most nuts (not peanuts, won't touch those in any way, shape, or form), but hate the texture.

The closest bar, sometime in early 2020 maybe? It's also an Italian restaurant, we went for dinner.
I got takeout from our usual bar (where we used to do trivia pretty often pre-Covid) a couple weeks ago. The last time we went there to drink was in September 2020, we sat out on the patio.

Nothing, either way. They assumed I did my best, which was all they wanted.

I did have a bad run my senior year in HS, for a lot of reasons. They saw that as a red flag and helped me work through some things to get back on track.

No but almost. Dh and I were in Atlantic City for one night. The hotel was old and gross. Dh offered that we could leave but it wasn’t feasible. Now I really investigate hotels before I book them.

Carrying around empty to-go coffee cups, pretending they’re full.

Luggage is one that I always notice. Can't they, at least, pretend there's some weight to the case they're carrying? Especially since in that one case is a different winter coat and pair of boots for every scene! :D

Another one, for me, is when the driver of the car keeps turning to the passenger to talk and looks away from the road for ages!

I always did well, so they weren't ever concerned with my grades. I usually signed the report cards myself as I hit upper grades, as I usually forgot to show it to them.

My youngest, now 21, use to show me her report card and ask for money for good grades, because her friends got paid. I told her I expect good grades! If they aren't, she needs to pay me!

the day a head teacher told me if he was as stupid as me he would commit suicide and this did happen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter