What is your opinion on the United Kingdom?

worse. the neighbor that owns it, hasn't lived in it for the past 4 years. I'm not sure why she is still holding onto it, but I can't imagine what it must look like on the inside. She stops by once a week to pick up mail and has someone come by every few weeks in the summer to mow, but she never goes inside. The house would sell in a heartbeat if she put it on the market, but for some reason, she hasn't done it.

Neither. My house is nicer than either house beside me. My house is updated throughout- neither house beside us is updated. My house has a much nicer yard and landscaping. We would be staying put.

We are on a corner, so there is a street to the left and a church on the right. I guess I would rather live at the church than in the street :-)

Neither but if I HAD to chose it would the one to the left when looking at the house from the street. The ones on the other side don't take care of their place (much like the people across the street)

Scallops and fish tend to be the most expensive.

I’m now expecting beef prices to go up, so I’ll be sticking bro chicken in the near future.

2 bottle package of contact lens solution-but only because i did not buy steak.

right.....it is a house.
We live at the end of a dead end street, so to the left is a cinder block fence and then a busy street

It was only a week ago and I don't remember. Doggie ice cream treats? Those were kind of ridiculous.

We have a new house being built on (facing my house) the right of us :sad2: . Even though its not finished yet, I might pick it because I can tell it's going to be larger than our house and obviously newer. The house to the left was built just a year or two after ours and our house was built in 79 but they do have a pool.

The place directly across the street is a horse farm.

POSITIVES:

- No real chores
- Can just lay around and eat/sleep all day

NEGATIVES:

- No restroom
- Hay is, like, my least-favorite food

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter