What is your opinion on the United Kingdom?

I think our current house is the better of the other two options, but if I really had to choose, I guess I would go with the house on the right. I haven't been inside either of the other homes to know what they are like, but the house to the left of us has a very small yard (we have over an acre) and, for whatever reason, likely cost, they have never bothered to pave their driveway, though every other house in our sub-division has a paved driveway. They also do not have central air. There is nothing particularly special about the house on the right, it is just the least worse option of the two.

Our house is at the middle of a "T" in the road, so directly across from us is just an intersection where few people stop at the stop sign before zooming around the corner. I would consider that worse.

Can I say neither? House to my right is the same house as mine but with no basement. The yard is also so much smaller. House on my left is not as updated as mine. Also I don’t like the room set up. I also love my neighbors on both sides - don’t want to give either up.

I bought some because it was on sale, my dog didn’t like it.

My dog likes them, but they were about 2x as expensive as the human ice cream treats I bought myself! I think next time I'll just go for plain vanilla Hoodsie cups or something for the pups.

I agree that firefights are typically really unrealistic. However, one reason that the director saw so many jams is that blanks were being fired. Most semi or automatic weapons are tuned well for firing a given projectile. The presence of the bullet keeps back pressure (behind the bullet) which helps cycle the weapon. With blanks, as there is no heavy solid bullet, you have to adjust things to get the cycle working. It can be frustrating, even if using props that were specifically designed to fire the blanks.

Well - it was the drug lab scene in Robocop. That involved Uzis, which are notoriously prone to jamming.

Sure I get that the recoil is what ejects and reloads. I'm not much of a firearms enthusiast, but I did go target shooting with friends before. Once we loaded some unique low pressure target shooting .22LR ammo, and a few times it just stovepiped in the chamber.

But then that was Collateral, which many held up as showing more realism than most movies. Tom Cruise actually stops to reload several times. Not sure about the 20 rounds I counted out of a firearm that should have been up to 13+1. I suppose there could have been a reload somewhere that wasn't shown. However, showing people firing automatic weapons for 20 seconds of shooting obviously isn't realistic.

The weirdest one I remember was the show Justified. I didn't really watch it, but I understood the premise from interviews with the actors. I saw one commercial where it shows the guy there after he's taken out several people robbing a convenience store, and he's doing his take on Dirty Harry asking if the robber thinks he fired 17 (one left) or 18 shots (out) out of his Glock 17. But as someone who has seen one of these things in action, the slide will stay locked open when it's emptied. And possibly the most realistic I've seen was on Cheers, where Frasier gets angry and points a revolver at Sam. I know playing someone pointing a gun for laughs is a little bit risky, but Sam says that it's not even loaded. When Frasier asks if it's because he can't imagine Frasier would ever be that bold, he says something like "I don't see any bullets in the little holes".

About the same. Our houses were built at the same time, in similar styles. Their yard is smaller, but their landscaping is better, and they get more sun on their driveway, so a little less snow shoveling in the winter. The main difference is that we have a pool, and they have a fire pit. Both of those are fun, though - it's just down to which you prefer.

Ribeye steak. I had no idea what the final price would be as I placed an online grocery order. When I got it the price on the sticker was $75, but the grocery receipt said $63. It was for three good sized steaks.

I would love to move across the street! It was originally built to be the neighborhood clubhouse & has a gorgeous pool & the back is all windows to take advantage of the perfect lake view. The “front yard” is huge with many garden paths & landscaping worthy of a palace! The house has been empty for years, but it’s part of a family compound, so guess I’d have to join their family if I wanted to live there! 😄

My dog likes them, but they were about 2x as expensive as the human ice cream treats I bought myself! I think next time I'll just go for plain vanilla Hoodsie cups or something for the pups.
[/QUOTE

Buy ingredients and make ice cream for them. Much cheaper and get more for later.

2 cups plain, nonfat yogurt
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 package apples and chicken baby food

• 2 tablespoons honey
  • small paper treat cups wide enough to accommodate your pup's muzzle (available at party supply or craft store)
  • wax paper
Place 1 cup peanut butter in a microwavable container and heat for 20 seconds to slightly melt the peanut butter which will make it easier to blend. Add all ingredients to a large bowl and stir to thoroughly blend (Image 1). Spoon or pour mixture into treat cups, till about 2/3 full (Image 2). Note: the mixture will expand a bit as it freezes.

Left. They have a basement, we don't. The house to the right also doesn't have a basement and it has a carport rather than a garage, so downgrade from where I am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter